First post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First post

Bayliner Trophy owner of the past 3 yrs. It is a 1992 2502 that has required some love every since purchase. Wondering if any other owners are out there. Would like to compare stories and repair methods. Thank you all in advance. Dan

Welcome to the club Dan! Post up a pic of ya boat if ya likešŸ˜
    Dave
    Edmonds, WA
    "THE FIX"
    '93 2556
    Carbureted 383 Vortec-Bravo II 2.0:1 18 1/4x19 P

The rebuild of my 2556 https://www.baylinerownersclub.org/f...76?view=thread
    Misc. projects thread
    https://www.baylinerownersclub.org/f...56-gctid789773

Comment

Welcome.

Yes, we would love to see some pictures!
      Present Boat- 2018 VR5 4.5/200hp Mercruiser
      Last Boat- 1998 Capri 1950CL 3.0 Mercruiser

Comment

Welcome!
        Repair and maintenance are two of the most important parts of ownership that, unfortunately, go to the bottom of the to-do list and stay there for far too long. I try to keep my boat ready to go in an hour all year. When I have to do major maintenance, I try to do all of the items that need to be done all at once. The Admiral asks why now? every time I want to start something like a buff and wax in November, and my answer is that I can get the work done at a more relaxed schedule and at an off season price.
        Please add some general information about where you are and where you use your boat. It helps us help you and helps you develop a local network. I also want to see pictures!
        pete
        P/C Pete
        Edmonds Yacht Club (Commodore 1993)
        1988 3818 "GLAUBENā€
        Hino EH700 175 Onan MDKD Genset
        MMSI 367770440

Comment

Welcome
          PuraVidaTN
          2008 490 Pilothouse
          Proud member of the Vol Navy

Comment