SoCal 1987 4550

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SoCal 1987 4550

Hey Everybody that reads this. My wife and I are first time boat owners and we just bought our baby to be our starter home. Any tips or tricks for utilizing the space well would be appreciated. Everything mechanical is running pretty nicely. Just needs some TLC for cosmetics. If anybody knows a good wood, flooring, or upholstery guy in the Los Angeles area that would be greatly appreciated.

A little about us. I play beach volleyball professionally and do business startup consulting. And my wife does whatever she wants. haha! We plan on heading out to Catalina a fair amount with our boat and some fishing trips with the family.

Welcome Mike!

Wife and I are in Alamitos Bay. We have a 38 thus not familiar enough to answer your questions about storage but someone will! Regarding flooring, there’s a guy named Ceaser who owns CP Marine in Gardena. He does great work, a craftsman! 310.538.5528
    Jim Gandee
    1989 3888
    Hino 175's
    Fire Escape
    [email protected]
    Alamitos Bay, SoCal

Comment

Welcome!
      PuraVidaTN
      2008 490 Pilothouse
      Proud member of the Vol Navy

Comment

Hi Mike
        Welcome Aboard.....We turned the "Office/Bunk Room into our "Walk in closet"....we use the lower for clothes in bins and upper for larger items,also installed a closet rod to hang extra clothes...we've turned the guest quarters into a walk in "Pantry"and guest shower into "case" storage,beer,wine,pop,water......enjoy living aboard we do
        Brad & Sharon
        Lady Jake
        1985 4550 EH 700TI /Twin Disc 502
        LaConner,Wa. (summer)
        2003 Scout CC 24' W/225 Yamaha
        kailua Kona,Hi (Winter)

Comment

Working...
        X