New member from Albama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Albama

Greetings fellow nautical enthusiasts. Just joined the site although I am not new in boating I am a little rusty. I have owned several boats in my life and are now located right next to the Tennessee River and looking to purchase a boat. Wanting to get purchase a Command Bridge, looking to keep the cost under 17K and looking at something along the lines of a 2858 or 2988. Although these seem to be hard to locate here in the southeast. I did find one in Missouri that has twin 5.8s and OMCs. The price is right but not sure if this is a good power option?

Any advice on these models are welcome

TIA

Welcome to BOC

I am a small boat guy so I have no helpful advice for you.

You have a 60 minute window for edits. You might want to update your title.
    Present Boat- 2018 VR5 4.5/200hp Mercruiser
    Last Boat- 1998 Capri 1950CL 3.0 Mercruiser

Comment

Welcome
      It's all a dream
      '03 245 5.7/BIII & '06 175

Comment

Welcome to the forum, you might check out the 2556 nice boats. But I am partial to my 2859.
        Slightly modified 2859 6.5 Diesel Bravo III X drive
        96 Dodge 5.9 5 speed Gear vender OD.

Comment

Thanks all for the replies. Looking at a this Baliner: https://boatcrazy.com/boat-for-sale/1989-bayliner-2988-command-bridge-lake-of-the-ozarks-mo-65065-id98320#full-description.

It's about 500 miles from me, any one have any thoughts on this boat? On the fence because while it seems like a good deal, it's too far away for me to see currently. I would get a survey done if I decide to go this route.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X