New to me Bayliner 1910

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to me Bayliner 1910

I'm new but not a stranger to the forum. I just picked up a 1987 Bayliner 1910 cc with a 2001 Mercury 125 EXPLTO SW (with the funky 2+2 configuration) in visually good condition. I've stalked this and many other sites about the boat/engine and feel good about being a Bayliner owner.
    Looks like you guys have a lot of knowledge to share but I'll start with the "search" function before getting nuts on here.

Hi Bloodlines33, Welcome to the forum, I have a 1985 trophy 1910CC with a 1991 Force 120 that I've been restoring slowly but surely since last August. It's hard to find posts about the same years/models. Any luck finding what you were looking for?

Comment

Hi Robroya! There's hardly anything about these early Bayliner Trophy CC's out there (I did a lot of searching before buying) but I feel like I got a good deal on a decent boat. I've gotten some good advice on how to approach having some cushioning on the bow for sitting/lounging. Our boats being 30+ years old I'm noticing some design choices that make me scratch my head. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Comment

Congrats on the boat and welcome
        It's all a dream
        '03 245 5.7/BIII & '07 Sedona pontoon

Comment

Working...
        X