Permission to come aboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permission to come aboard

Greetings folks! New member here from Long Beach, CA. My mechanic directed me here and I can tell this is a great place. I currently have a 43 Aft Cabin, 47 Pilot House and a little Capri 2050. I am looking forward to meeting folks and learning as much as I can.......especially where in the heck can we get some of the stock cabin lights? =) Great big hello to all and happy boating!

Welcome! Sorry, I’m no help with the stock lights. A picture would help especially if you are taking bulbs not fixtures.
    P/C Pete
    Edmonds Yacht Club (Commodore 1993)
    1988 3818 "GLAUBEN”
    Hino EH700 175 Onan MDKD Genset
    MMSI 367770440

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianLB View Post
      Greetings folks! New member here from Long Beach, CA. My mechanic directed me here and I can tell this is a great place. I currently have a 43 Aft Cabin, 47 Pilot House and a little Capri 2050. I am looking forward to meeting folks and learning as much as I can.......especially where in the heck can we get some of the stock cabin lights? =) Great big hello to all and happy boating!
      Welcome Aboard!

I get replacement puck lights from Sailor Sams.

KEVIN SANDERS
      4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA
      where are we right now​​​​​​???​

https://share.findmespot.com/shared/...j23OquWOj2N3Xe

Comment

Thanks guys! These are the lights that are the on the stairs of the 47 in white and the black ones are all over the interior and
        on the 43. Would be great to find a direct replacement so I can keep it uniform but I think I may have to start getting new stuff. Thanks again, it's very much appreciated!

Comment

I had some success finding those but wanted LED’s so I went with these. ITC (69360SS-DB LED Courtesy Light https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J5IOXXS..._KwwLCb90SFMFZ
          I has to “fluff” up the carpet around the edges, after a year it’s tough to see the old outline. They also put out a lot more light.
          P/C Pete
          Edmonds Yacht Club (Commodore 1993)
          1988 3818 "GLAUBEN”
          Hino EH700 175 Onan MDKD Genset
          MMSI 367770440

Comment

Working...
          X