Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member, Longtime Boater

Hello,
    I am a new owner of a 1990 Bayliner 3288, and am keeping busy with several projects since we purchased it about a month ago. I have been looking for over a year for a trawler type boat, but when this boat came up, I was surprised at all the room it had, and my wife was impressed with the visibility from the salon. The little "extra speed" it has over the trawlers, was an added plus, and in the end we decided that it was a good match for our planned cruising here in the Puget Sound area.
    We are moored in Port Orchard, WA, and feel lucky to find covered moorage here in the soggy Seattle area.
    I am getting close to retirement, and look forward to long trips between here and British Columbia, as we have missed that part of the boating world for the last few years. We have always had a boat of some kind in the family, and are ready to resume our cruising of the area once again.
    I know that I will have many questions, as I didn't get a lot of time to go over everything with the previous owner, and hope I can get answers from some of you who are more knowledgeable with Bayliners and their systems.

Thanks.

Rich K
    1990 Bayliner 3288 "Daisy Mae"
    Sinclair Inlet Marina,
    Port Orchard, WA

Welcome Rich. Hope to see you up here in BC soon.
    P/C Bob Hicks JN
    Dock Holiday, 1992 Bayliner 3888 Double Cabin Flybridge Cruiser
    Twin Hino W04TI 210 HP Diesels with Hurth HSW630A 2.0:1 Trannys
    Westerbeke 8.0 BTD-614 8KW Genset
    Avon 9 ft 6 in Tender with a Tohatsu M8B 8HP outboard
    Currently moored at Stones in Nanamio, B.C.

Comment

Welcome. Congratulations on the boat!
      Ted G
      The Great PNW

86 2850 Contessa SB
      Designers Edition
      Mercury 350 Mag
      290 Volvo DP

Comment

Welcome! There is a ton of invaluable info from folks here... and responses come quick.
        1995 Bayliner 2452 Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha 1 Gen 2

Comment

Working...
        X