Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here,

Hello,
    Until a couple months ago I was the second owner of a 1998 Cierra express 2452, but it was stolen and 24 hours later recovered, but it was RAPED, insurance totaled it. Now I may become an owner of a 1991 2352 Trophy. The Trophy is coming up in a Auction this weekend, so if it doesn't go crazy I'll own it??
    Any thoughts on the Trophy would be greatly appreciated. I've never been on one. It has a bad 5.7 in it and another 5.7 on a pallet that they say is ready to drop in. Alpha one outdrive.

Welcome!
    Bayliner 195 Bowrider 2013 4.3l 220hp MPI
    Alpha 1, Gen II
    2019 F-150 3.0l Powerstroke Crew Cab 4WD
    Albany, Ohio

MMSI: 338234042

King of retirement. Finally got that last promotion.

Comment

Trophy is a desired model in the PNW. Sorry about your previous boat. My son had issues with things disappearing from a previous house. A few spent shot gun shells scattered around stopped it.
      P/C Pete
      Edmonds Yacht Club (Commodore 1993)
      1988 3818 "GLAUBEN”
      Hino EH700 175 Onan MDKD Genset
      1980 Encounter Sunbridge "Misty Blue" (Sold)
      MMSI 367770440
      1972 Chevrolet Nova Frame off Resto-mod in the garage
      Boating on the Salish Sea since 1948

Comment

Welcome! What kind of person steals a boat and destroys it?!?!?!? Anyway, I hate to hear that happened to you. Did you end up with the Trophy this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by KHardin View Post
          Welcome! What kind of person steals a boat and destroys it?!?!?!? Anyway, I hate to hear that happened to you. Did you end up with the Trophy this weekend?
          Some kind of A_____HOLE and no I didn't get the Trophy 2nd bid they were up to $4500 way to much for a 91 Trophy that needed the motor installed. My boat was destroyed because they used a saws-all to cut out my electronics and my kicker motor.

Comment

Working...
          X