1999 Bayliner 4087

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1999 Bayliner 4087

Hello! My wife and I just bought a 1999 Bayliner 4087. Located in Channel Islands, CA. The canvas and Isinglass needs to be replaced and thought templates with a local installer might be a faster and more cost effective way to proceed. Thoughts? Suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Leta's Top Shop in Arlington has the patterns for most of the Bayliner OEM canvas. As a result, her price is often a lot less than other shops because she doesn't have to develop anything new. She also has patterns for some popular canvas options that were not offered by the factory. Her canvas comes without the snaps installed. The reason is that the snap locations vary from boat to boat. She will include a snap tool and snaps that you can use to install them yourself.

I suggest that you do not email her; call her or stop by the shop. Have your boats Hull ID Number handy when you contact her.

letastopshop.com

https://www.baylinerownersclub.org/f...s-in-anacortes
    Sea Venture
    2000 3055, 5.7/B2, 18x23" props
    Cruising the PNW and beyond.
    DIYC, Riverhouse Marina
    MMSI 316029971

Kirk
    Drinks well with others.

Comment

Faster, but not necessarily cost effective. Might want to consider replacing front panels with Makrolon rigid polycarbonate...
      Joon, Kathy, Jaden & Tristan
      Uniflite 42 AC, DD 671N
      93 3058 sold
      92 2855 (day boat)
      91 Fourwinns 205 (lake boat)
      Longbranch WA
      Life is Good

Comment

hello ruffryder and sprinterX, thank you for the reply. much appreciated.

Glori-Daze
        1999 4087
        Channel Islands, CA

Comment

I also recommend Leta's Top Shop in Arlington. She did a great job on my 2855 last year - good price too.

Comment

Can anyone recommend a supplier for the "Bayliner 4087 Ignition Switch Product # MP58012"? I've looked at amazon and ebay and no luck.

Comment

Working...
            X