Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Owner Bayliner 3270 1986

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    New Owner Bayliner 3270 1986

    Hi, Got this Bayliner 3270 in October, runs good, lots of cosmetics to do but love the boat!

    #2
    Welcome aboard!
    Looks like mine seven years ago...
    Which engine package?
    CapMartin, Montr├®al
    "Belle de Dalhousie"
    1986 3270
    Volvo BB225B

    Comment


      #3
      Sweet!
      I miss mine. I like the look without the radar arch, doesn’t look so 80’s. All I used mine for was to rest drinks on when watching the sunset. It’s bar height when you are standing on the flybridge.
      Esteban
      Detroit, MI
      Former Bayliners 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952

      Comment


        #4
        Congrats, I hope you enjoy yours as much as we enjoy ours.
        John Rupp
        1989 2455 Ciera Sunbridge
        5.8 OMC Cobra

        1989 3288
        Starshine

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by CapMartin View Post
          Welcome aboard!
          Looks like mine seven years ago...
          Which engine package?
          Mines like yours Volvo-Penta BB225B

          Comment


            #6
            Great Chevy blocks.
            Are you coming from the sailing universe?
            CapMartin, Montr├®al
            "Belle de Dalhousie"
            1986 3270
            Volvo BB225B

            Comment


              #7
              Welcome and congrats! I absolutely love mine! It’s been a lot of fun bringing her back to life! Enjoy the journey
              Bayliner 3270 1987

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by CapMartin View Post
                Great Chevy blocks.
                Are you coming from the sailing universe?
                Hi. Ive owned smaller power boats but for the last 10 years been sailing. I have a 30 foot Cal 2-30 that sails nice. BUT it's time for a change btw.. the other guys at the marina said "I went to the dark side" when i told them about the Bayliner lol.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by johnrupp View Post
                  Congrats, I hope you enjoy yours as much as we enjoy ours.
                  Thanks, I'm sure I will, winter is killing me lol I want to get started

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by donnyprice View Post

                    Hi. Ive owned smaller power boats but for the last 10 years been sailing. I have a 30 foot Cal 2-30 that sails nice. BUT it's time for a change btw.. the other guys at the marina said "I went to the dark side" when i told them about the Bayliner lol.
                    I've been into sailboats for 34 years before getting my Bayliner 7 years ago. I got the same "Dark side" comments...
                    You will love the boat!
                    CapMartin, Montr├®al
                    "Belle de Dalhousie"
                    1986 3270
                    Volvo BB225B

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X