Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 3055 owner

Hello all,

I just bought a Bayliner 3055 from 2002.
    It is our first boat, although I have been sailling since I was a kid in my fathers sailboat.

The boat was imported from US in 2005 routed through Germany to receive all European required CE certifications.
    It is in great overall condition considering the build year, previus owner has put alot of effort and extra $$ into it.

It was originally shipped with AC and a genny, but living in cold northern Europe, AC has been replace with a Webasto diesel heater, so we have electricity free heat in both cockpit and cabin.
    The genny has also been removed as it is not as common to use a genny in Denmark. (Very small country)
    Other upgrades include;
    Garmin GPS,
    Autohelm,
    Sidepower stern and bow thrusters with remote,
    New cockpit tent,
    New 2017 cockpit cover,
    New batteries both house, engine and Sidepower,
    Pioner bluetooth entertainment unit, speakers and sub,
    New cockpit upholstery 2016,

I had a complete survey including sea trial done by a professional surveyer before purchase.
    Boat handled alot better than the surveyer thought it would and said it was a solid 9 out of 10, 10 being the best for a boat this build year.
    Only thing he really found as "issues" was a dinged starboard prop and starboard starter was due to be replace. High pitched sound was heard cranking the engine.
    Engine hours was unknown, but everything was weel maintained and serviced as needed.
    No corosion is visible on the either Bravo 2 drive and Zinks has been changed for year.
    The boat has since it was imported to Denmark always been stored for the winter in a heated building.

The dealer took 2.700$ off the price and ordered a new prop and a new marine starter for starboard engine free of charge.

Overall I am quite excited for spring
    Fuel prices in Denmark are expensive as hell, but who buys a power boat if they concern themself with fuel.
    We plan to use the boat as a weekend getaway and relaxing in port with the kids.

BR
    Daniel
    2002 Bayliner 3055.
    Twin merc 5.0L carbed, Bravo 2.

Forgot some photo's.
    2002 Bayliner 3055.
    Twin merc 5.0L carbed, Bravo 2.

Comment

Welcome to the site DKJ. There's plenty of us 3055, 305 guys here to help with any questions you may have.
      Be sure to add your boat details in your signature, as that will help others answer any questions you will have.
      Sea Venture
      2000 3055, 5.7/B2, 18x23" props
      Cruising the PNW and beyond.
      DIYC, Riverhouse Marina
      MMSI 316029971

Kirk
      Drinks well with others.

Comment

• DKJ
        DKJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi SprinterX,

Thanks for the reply and the welcome
        I have been looking at Profile settings but I cannot find any place to put in my signature.

Welcome aboard. Really like the two tone interior. You'll love the boat..
      Dave
      2004 Bayliner 305(twin 220hp Bravo II drives)
      2008 Yamaha FX Cruiser
      2012 Yamaha FX Cruiser HO
      http://baylinerownersclub.org/galler...2_itemId=11187

Comment

Working...
      X