better late then never

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

better late then never

Finally getting around to introduce myself. I'm Nate and I have boated around Lake Erie for the last 15 years or so. Current boat is a 79 25' Catalina blow boat. Its nice for a quick sail around and over to the sand bar by Cedar Point, but with four kids, a dog and one on the way we need something that fits us better. So my 2 year plan (baby is coming in May) is to get a VR6. The open space and head fits our needs and wants to keep us on the water. Thanks for all the great info and look forward to be part of this family and life here at BOC.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_IMG_1510230577720.jpg Views:	1 Size:	59.1 KB ID:	391929Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_IMG_1510230588000.jpg Views:	1 Size:	102.1 KB ID:	391930
    79 25' Catalina sail boat.
    Saving up for a VR6
    Lake Erie Sandusky area

welcome to the BOC Nick!

Happy boating!

KEVIN SANDERS
    4788 LISAS WAY
    SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

I sometimes boat in the same area. Once you get it, let me know how that hull does in the chop we get between Cedar Point and Port Clinton. My 195 does pretty well, but I think the VR6 is a little flatter in the bow. Being said, I wish that boat had been available in 2013; I would have one!

welcome!
      Bayliner 195 Bowrider 2013 4.3l 220hp MPI
      Alpha 1, Gen II
      2012 Toyota Highlander V6 4wd with tow package
      Albany, Ohio

MMSI: 338234042

Beware the men of measured merriment
      (Sinclair Lewis, Arrowsmith, paraphrased)

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdixon View Post
        I sometimes boat in the same area. Once you get it, let me know how that hull does in the chop we get between Cedar Point and Port Clinton. My 195 does pretty well, but I think the VR6 is a little flatter in the bow. Being said, I wish that boat had been available in 2013; I would have one!

welcome!
        They handle chop extremely well. With the solid unitization of the deck and the hull plus a sharp attack and a solid 20 degrees of deadrise, any current or former Bayliner owner will see a HUGE improvement in ride.
        Matt Train
        BOC Site Team
        Chicagoland, IL

Comment

Working...
        X