New to BOC from Vancouver, BC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to BOC from Vancouver, BC

1990 2655 Ciera Sunbridge 7.4 Merc w/ Bravo 2. Moored in West Vancouver, BC.

Attached files
    Last edited by ksanders; 11-08-2017, 11:51 PM.

Welcome to BOC, your Cierra must fly with that 7.4 Merc power plant. Great starting point to the Gulf Islands and Desolation Sound!
    2001 3788 w/ 330 Cummins
    Seattle, WA

Comment

Welcome

I could use your advise

I have been looking at the same year and model of boat

http://buyselltrade.ca/2655-bayliner...ssified/970807

But I have been a little wary on it being 1990 and the 7.4 upgrade on the engine being to much for the leg

Anything I should be looking out for and any advise you could give would be appreciated

Would you say that this one was fairly priced

It's a long hall from Vancouver to where it is

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
        Slightly modified 2859 6.5 Diesel Bravo III X drive
        96 Dodge 5.9 5 speed Gear vender OD.

Comment

"But I have been a little wary on it being 1990 and the 7.4 upgrade on the engine being to much for the leg

Anything I should be looking out for and any advise you could give would be appreciated

Would you say that this one was fairly priced"

Hi SeaQ, the survey should be your guide. If the owner doesn't have a recent one, get one done. Paid mine 18k and put 4k on it but I knew exactly what I was getting myself into. So yours seems fairly priced. The 7.4 is great although it drinks more than I do but that was expected.

Comment

"W8N4SUN" post=828131 wrote:
            Welcome to BOC, your Cierra must fly with that 7.4 Merc power plant. Great starting point to the Gulf Islands and Desolation Sound!
            It flies for sure. So far been cruising around Howe Sound and Sunshine Coast but we have plans for Desolation Sound and also Puget Sound next summer.

Comment

We used to cruise around in a Four Winns 265 and could get from Seattle to the San Juan Islands in 2.4hrs, but at that pace we couldn't relax for a second for fear of hitting debris. We also were a lot younger and could take the beating from waves and such. Desolation Sound is awesome and you will enjoy it, and if you get into Puget Sound don't forget to swing by Port Townsend, dock at Point Hudson, then enjoy wine tasting at the Pt. Townsend Vineyards.
              2001 3788 w/ 330 Cummins
              Seattle, WA

Comment

Working...
              X