Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully New Bayliner 3888 Owner

Hello Everyone,

I'm hoping to be the new owner of a 1987 Bayliner 3888 within the next few weeks. My offer was accepted and I'm waiting for the surveyor to give me a date for the survey. The boat is in great shape and the Admiral loves it. I've already learned a fair amount about the boat and the Hino 175's from this site. The amount of information here is amazing and I hope I will be able to add to that in the future.

Donald
    Last edited by ksanders; 11-09-2017, 12:52 AM.
    1987 3870 "Stella Maris"
    Twin Hino 175's NA
    Lanoka Harbor, NJ

A buddy of mine has a 3888 and loves it; Hino engines run strong. As a fairly new boat owner, (3988), I know the excitement you're experiencing and want to wish you many happy boating days ahead. Yes, boats are work but anything that's worth it involves work. And I've learned a lot from this forum so I encourage you to use it.
    Alex
    Orange County, Ca.
    2001 3988
    Twin Cummins 330's

Comment

Welcome to the forum!!

You will love the 38, they are great boats!
      Joel
      1987 3818 Hino 175
      "Knotty Girl"
      Prince Rupert B.C.

Comment

Welcome aboard Donald! When you're bored search this site with the keyword 38xx and you will finds out everything there is to know about the 38 series boats. Plan to spend about a week digesting everything! Enjoy your new boat!
        Jim Gandee
        1989 3888
        Hino 175's
        Fire Escape
        Fyrflyer@ca.rr.com

Comment

Congratulations Donald, the best part of your post is the complete buy in from your Admiral!

Post pics when you get a chance.
          2001 3788 w/ 330 Cummins
          Seattle, WA

Comment

Working...
          X