Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new boat-gctid825030

Hello,

Just picked up a Bayliner which I think is a Nisqually. It's a 2350 I/O according to the Coast Guard plate in the cabin. Don't know what year it is as there was no paperwork. I'm trying to find the HIN number so I can identify what the year is but no luck there. Is the HIN inside the engine compartment? cuz on the outside of the transom there is nothing nor any indication that a number was present then removed. This is gonna be a project boat, it's in pretty good shape but I'm gonna take a few months and go through it. When I get pics available I will post them. If anyone can point me in the right direction to look I'd appreciate it.
    1976 Nisqually Command Bridge (finally located the HIN!)
    1978 Delta LX-680
    1974 Eldocraft El Diablo III-really my son's but I put it together for him and use it more than him

Welcome Jip! Please add some information about where you are and what you know about your boat in your signature. You just might live next door to me.

In those years there was a tag, usually metal, attached to the hull inside on the transom. I skimmed through this owners manual and didn't see a location for the tag, but it may help anyway. http://bayliner.com/wp-content/uploa...-78-Models.pdf
    P/C Pete
    Edmonds Yacht Club (Commodore 1993)
    1988 3818 "GLAUBEN”
    Hino EH700 175 Onan MDKD Genset
    MMSI 367770440

Comment

Sorry,

but I'm a novice on forum boards, what do you mean by my signature? but to let you know I'm located in the Southern California desert between San Diego Ca and Yuma Az.
      1976 Nisqually Command Bridge (finally located the HIN!)
      1978 Delta LX-680
      1974 Eldocraft El Diablo III-really my son's but I put it together for him and use it more than him

Comment

We all had to learn. Click on your profile tab and then the edit icon in the top left corner. Now you can add a picture for an avatar and create your signature.
        P/C Pete
        Edmonds Yacht Club (Commodore 1993)
        1988 3818 "GLAUBEN”
        Hino EH700 175 Onan MDKD Genset
        MMSI 367770440

Comment

Signature is an informative text that includes whatever ypu type in it. Everytime you post something its always there. Helps people serve you better knowing what uear make model and location you are. Saves from asking redundant questions
          1993 formula pc 31 twin 454 bravo 2
          1989 2655 cierra 5.7 omc cobra
          2014 "searay" tandom trailer

Anchor bay clinton river
          Michigan

Comment

Click on the tab labeled "Profile", then Edit. You will see where you can add the information.

Welcome aboard!

Greg
            Newport, Oregon
            South Beach Marina
            1986 3270 with twin 110 HP Hino diesels. Name of boat "Mr. Darcy"
            Past work history: Prototyping, tooling, and repair for Reinell,. General fiberglass boat repair starting in 1976.
            Also worked as heavy equipment mechanic, and machinery mechanic for over 30 years.

Comment

"Jip" post=825097 wrote:
              Sorry,

but I'm a novice on forum boards, what do you mean by my signature? but to let you know I'm located in the Southern California desert between San Diego Ca and Yuma Az.
              El Centro is the only place that comes to mind that might have internet.:P Welcome to the BOC!
              Jeff & Tara
              (And Ginger too)
              Lake Havasu City, AZ

2000 Bayliner 3388
              "GetAway"
              Cummins 4bta 250s

In memory of Shadow, the best boat dog ever. Rest in peace, girl. July 2, 2010

Comment

Working...
              X