Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from the Lexington KY Area!-gctid822341

Hey All,

Just picked up my first boat last Saturday. I got a steal of a deal on a 97 Bayliner Capri 2050 LS. I'm not completely new to the world of boats as I've spent time on them growing up and as an adult, but this is the first one I've actually personally owned. I've browsed through the forums here over the last week and have already learned a lot, but definitely am looking forward to learning whatever I can!

As for the boat itself, I bought it from it's second owner, who knew the first one. It came with all the original books as well as all the service records from since it was new. It's been garage kept and according to the previous owner only used a couple times a summer since it was new. Anyway, it's in great shape for the year with the gel coat and the interior being in great shape. You can definitely tell this thing has spent most of its life in a garage. Also had the outdrive serviced last year at the end of the season where he replaced the gimbal bearing (said it wasn't giving any issues, was done as more of a preventative measure) and the throttle cable, so I'm hoping if I keep the maintenance up, I'll have several summers of trouble free boating before I have to do anything major to it.

Thanks for having me!

Attached files

Welcome to the BOC, and congrats on the boat!
    Joel
    1987 3818 Hino 175
    "Knotty Girl"
    Prince Rupert B.C.

Comment

Working...
    X