Hello Everyone.-gctid821865

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone.-gctid821865

Hello All. My name is Orlando and I just bought a nice 1995 Ciera 2655. We are a family of four and we think the boat is perfect for us. We've been to Pueblo reservoir twice and had a great time but a horrible time towing/loading/unloading. Today we rented a powered slip and we are super excited. I have a few questions like how do I dump the blackwater and how do I adjust my trim, it works out of the water but not in the water (weird), Also wondering how to add an inverter, I know how to do it but I'm looking for suggestions. what do you all use for mattresses on top of the factory cushions? and so much more.... I'll be asking more soon. Thanks for the welcome. The boat is named Ship Faced!! I like the name so it's staying the same.

Welcome to the BOC. The people on here are brilliant when it comes to boat issues. They have saved me so much money and head ache.

For a mattress I went to Walmart.com and ordered 3 king sized 2" thick flat foam pads. I then measured the area of where I wanted the mattress to be and cut them with a razor blade to fit. Then cover with vinyl or a fitted sheet works really well. I would suggest for a precise fit to take poster board , or HD wrapping paper and lay it out to measure and mark it with a sharpie, then cut it, then put that on your mattress pad. Make sure to remeasure for each new pad after each pad is in place.
    1994 Bayliner Capri 1850, 3 liter Mercruiser, 9.9 Johnson kicker.
    1987 Wellcraft Antigua 265, Mercruiser 383 Stroker V8.
    Pulls with Ext. Cab 2006 GMC Sierra 2500 HD

Comment

Working...
    X