New to boating-gctid819290

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to boating-gctid819290

Hello, I recently purchased a 2018 Element e18 and anxiously waiting its arrival so we can get out on the water while the weather is still good! The boat included a 115 Merc ob, Bimini top, sports arch, auto bilge, stereo, digital depth finder, grey mat, and a galvanized trailer.

One question I'm hoping for some help with here is winterizing the boat. I plan to keep it in my garage but being new to boating I don't know what is required to winterize/maintain it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    2018 Bayliner Element E18 w/ Merc 115, Blue, Bimini top, digital depth finder, auto bilge, addl 6 gal gas tank, stereo system...

Did you get winterising figured out?

I'd recommend getting a professional your first time.

Comment

I'm just going to take it to the dealer I purchased it from to service it.
      2018 Bayliner Element E18 w/ Merc 115, Blue, Bimini top, digital depth finder, auto bilge, addl 6 gal gas tank, stereo system...

Comment

Pic of the boat

Attached files

Comment

I really like the looks of the Element!!

Comment

Yeah, I have to say it is a good looking boat. I was starting to second guess myself and started looking at Stingrays but now that I have it I know I made the right choice. Got a lot of compliments on it already, its easy to drive, fast, stable, spacious, fuel efficient, etc. No denying it's a basic boat but that's the beauty of it.

Comment

Working...
            X