New member with an (39)09 Trophy 2352-gctid818652

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member with an (39)09 Trophy 2352-gctid818652

Hey guys and gals, just introducing myself. My name is Jay, I live in Maple Valley, WA, just purchased a new to me 2009 Trophy. I've been without a boat the past couple of years and am thrilled to back on the water. Been boating my whole life(thanks dad!) and have been on Bayliners since I first purchased an '01 Capri 185, then moved to an '07 Sierra 245 and now my Trophy 2352. I spend a lot of time on Lake Washington but have been fishing Puget Sound for the most part since I got this boat, fresh or salt our family loves the water!
    2009 Trophy Pro 2352,
    5.0L MPI/Alpha,
    Merc pro 9.9 kicker,
    Scotty electric down riggers,
    '09 Karavan trailer,
    Tow rig 2007.5 3/4 ton GMC duramax

Hi Jay d

I have also just purchased a new to me Trophy 2352. Mine is a 2005 model. I live in Brisbane, QLD Australia so we wont be catching up anytime soon.

Mine has been repowered with a 350 MPI (300HP) recently. I was also out of the water for approx 4 years, now my two young ones are 4 and 6 so decided it was time to get back in the water.

The boat goes great, had 5 adults and 4 kids cruising around Moreton Bay and was perfect for that outing. Just installing new electronics so I can start to go offshore fishing again.

You will notice another thread on here that I just posted, had some water come out holes I drilled for the new transducer. The funny part is that it was mored in saltwater for 10 years, the water that came from the transom was fresh and clear.

There is not a lot of information on Trophy Boats in Australia as all are imports, would be great to share any technical knowledge that you have or access to it.

Of course good to share on water experiences also!

Hopefully talk soon.

Regards Adam
    2005 Trophy 2352 WA
    Mercruiser 350 MPI
    Located in Brisbane QLD, Australia

Comment

Hello and welcome to the BOC! Lots of good folks here. Be sure to fill out your profile page. You just might have another member near by.

Greg
      Newport, Oregon
      South Beach Marina
      1986 3270 with twin 110 HP Hino diesels. Name of boat "Mr. Darcy"
      Past work history: Prototyping, tooling, and repair for Reinell,. General fiberglass boat repair starting in 1976.
      Also worked as heavy equipment mechanic, and machinery mechanic for over 30 years.

Comment

Working...
      X