Seats 1991 Bayliner Cierra 2655-gctid814388

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seats 1991 Bayliner Cierra 2655-gctid814388

I need to replace seat for driver and also other seats backs, L shaped seat, and very rear seats seem to be the back and the actual sitting piece. I have sitting piece and these are in perfect condition however; I have no back

I think 1991 is when our model underwent a major design change and aesthetic changes as well. I was going to send pictures of mine but I think you'd do better putting out feelers for 91-94
    Dave
    N.C. Boater, fresh and salt water. New to boating in 2009
    1990 Sunbridge 2655 "One Particular Harbour"
    5.7 Mercruiser Alpha 1 Gen 1
    Past:
    1995 SeaPro 210 C/C "Hydro-Therapy"
    Mariner 150
    Towing with:
    2002 Ford F 350 7.3L Super Duty
    West of Hickory NC

Comment

Noticed no replies and date ( you may have already resolved this....) but have you contacted Kim at Canvas Plus in Wa? My '90 2655 had even less of ( and in very poor condition) it's "U" lounge seat. She provided me a set of new "skins" and other padded trim panels. Upon a call back for some additional tips and info, I mentioned the trouble finding info to reproduce that seat structure. She said she'd have a look in the shop but I wasn't holding much hope. Low and behold, a couple weeks later, she actually had drawings with all dimension and hardware info she sent me no charge! I'd try there first and if nothing else I'd bet she'll be able to put you in touch with someone with info. I got a bit discouraged surfing the web and had no luck with help on that particular issue on here but through crusing the threads on here her name kept popping up so I got in touch and lucked out. Have you logged into the " 2655 OWNER'S" group via the forum page's "WELCOME (NEW) dropdown tab to "OWNER'S LISTS" ? Might be worth a try. Also I'd suggest getting into the SIGNATURE portion on your PROFILE page and there. get all detailed about your boat, power, options, trailer, etc. That'll get all the pertinent data right there with each post and help similar owners notice you and get more specific info quicker Maybe adding a picture here will help too.

Good luck!

Dave
      Dave
      N.C. Boater, fresh and salt water. New to boating in 2009
      1990 Sunbridge 2655 "One Particular Harbour"
      5.7 Mercruiser Alpha 1 Gen 1
      Past:
      1995 SeaPro 210 C/C "Hydro-Therapy"
      Mariner 150
      Towing with:
      2002 Ford F 350 7.3L Super Duty
      West of Hickory NC