1996 2050 Capri rear seat support?-gctid813551

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1996 2050 Capri rear seat support?-gctid813551

Hi, I am new to the forum and appreciate any insight. I purchased my baby brand new in 1996 and after storing it indoors and wiping it down after each use, it still looks brand new. Since it is a 21 year old boat, I am finding it difficult to find original parts. I have tried Bayliner, my local Dealer and several online retailers for a rear jump seat support. I think Bayliner calls it a rear seat cleat and they gave me a part # of 1703063 but it is no longer made. I am attaching pictures below and would appreciate any insight of where I can buy one - new or salvage or please let me know if anyone was able to retro fit a solve for a broken one.

Thank you!

Trouble adding pic

Comment

Welcome! Are you asking about one of the supports for the seat butt pad or the back and where does it mount? My sister had a Capri about that year and I had to repair all of the supports for the two seat butt pads, for want of a better description, a couple of times. This was largely due to them using the seats as access/egress to the boat and often not gently.

The parts I replaced were 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 (2 x 2 nominal) net Alaska/yellow cedar, they got pretty beat up and would crack or the screws would tear out. Is that kinda close to what you are trying to replace?
      P/C Pete
      Edmonds Yacht Club (Commodore 1993)
      1988 3818 "GLAUBEN”
      Hino EH700 175 Onan MDKD Genset
      MMSI 367770440

Comment

Working...
      X