1996 trophy walk around Downunder-gctid812188

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1996 trophy walk around Downunder-gctid812188

Greetings all. My name is Chris and I live in Melbourne Australia. I have just purchased a second hand Bayliner 6.4 m.

I am a keen fisherman and this is my first Bayliner walk around.

Let's just say I'm very excited to take her out on the bay.

I am wondering if anyone can share any information about this beauty.

The decals on the boat say Bayliner Explorer 220. I can't seem to find any info on this model. Does it even exist or could it be that the info has been changed here in Oz?

It looks very similar to a trophy.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

I have added some pictures which might help.

Cheers

Attached files

Comment

Welcome Chris from North Carolina! Yes she looks ready to set out lines! Nice.... This site is a wealth of knowledge and references. One thing you might want to do to speed up the information / research you'll surely be doing is to go to the "Signature" section of your profile and enter all the dimensions,. power and drive, model and trim level; along with any major additions/ modifications she's had. That way similar owners will notice you and be more likely to give a more accurate, faster reply instead of adding the step of asking you for all that info as ypu post to threads and forums only to then discover they may not be much help.

May your fish boxes be full and your seas fair.....

Dave
      Dave
      Restoring/ upgrading: 1990 Ciera Sunbridge 2655 ST, "One Particular Harbour"
      5.7 Mercruiser Alpha 1 Gen 1 (my floating retirement villa if it doesn't kill me first)
      Sold:
      1995 SeaPro 210 C/C "Hydro-Therapy"
      Mariner 150
      Towing with:
      2002 Ford F 350 7.3L Super Duty
      Near High Rock Lake, N.C.

Comment

Working...
      X