New VR5 owner-gctid811535

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New VR5 owner-gctid811535

Hello new 2016 VR5 owner here. I'm looking for an owner's manual but did not see anything online for the VR series. Any suggestions?

-Chris

Funny, my new VR5 did not come with one either. Just a generic boating book. Let me know if you get your hands on one! Have fun! I've been out with the family several times now, and its been great. Still novices, but learning quickly!!
    Rick

2016 VR5

4.3L 220 MPI Mercruiser

Comment

My 2016 VR5 did come with a 46 page owners manual from Bayliner (along with the trailer and Mercruiser manuals). 3/4 of the material is safety related but it does have basic information about the boat. Check with your dealer.
      Ron

2016 VR5 - 4.5 Mercruiser

2017 Ram Crew Cab - 4X4 - 5.7 Hemi

Comment

My 2017 VR5 came with owners manual for boat, motor, trailer, radio, installation manuals and bunch of safety information all in the bayliner owners bag. Check with dealer, mine had it out ready to hand to me in person and explained which to read first

Comment

Bayliner usually provides a generic NMMA "sportboat owners manual" which is mainly safety stuff, and then they provide a model-specific supplement. They also provide manuals for the trailer and any electronics. I realized when I got home that they didn't give me a manual for my Lowrance Hook 3X fishfinder, but I found it online.

Comment

I got a bag full of "manuals" when I bought my 642. The only one that was worthwhile was the engine manual. Everything else in the bag was safety info - CYA for the manufacturer. Just bought a new Jeep. Same thing. Bag full of recycle fodder.
            Rick
            "Our Dream" -- 2015 21' Bayliner 642, 4.3 MPI Mercruiser

"Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates." Mark Twain

Comment

thanks everyone for your response I did end up finding the pack full of manuals and yes mostly generic information!

Comment

Working...
              X