New Bayliner Owners-gctid810751

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Bayliner Owners-gctid810751

Hello, we are Larry & Leslie from Maryland and we're glad to be a part of your community. We purchased our 1st boat a 28 ft. in June 2016 and realized during the boating season that it was not fitting our family comfortably and the one engine was taking a little too long to get on plain, so we decided to research and look for a twin engine and we moved up to a 35 overall Bayliner in April, and we love it. She will be named L&L Paradise. I'm more of the water person than my husband, so all of our input and questions will be coming from me.

So here goes...... What is the proper name for the sunpad that you lay on for the boat and where can I find a protective cover?

Thanks
    L&L Paradise

Welcome and congrats on the new boat. We did the same thing many, many years ago. The sun pad, as you call it, where is it located? There are some that go on top of the cabin and others that can be at the stern on top of the engines. A picture would go a long way in helping, at least me, our interpretation of your description. Looking at your boat picture I guessing it's the removable pad that mounts on top of the cabin. In my experience, removable is the key word in this case. I believe it was ment to be dismounted and stowed when the boat is not in use. So, is the protective cover for stowage or coverage when mounted but the boat isn't in use.
    P/C Pete
    Edmonds Yacht Club (Commodore 1993)
    1988 3818 "GLAUBEN”
    Hino EH700 175 Onan MDKD Genset
    MMSI 367770440

Comment

Is that a 330?

Talk to your local upholstery shop.
      Joon, Kathy, Jaden & Tristan
      Uniflite 42 AC, DD 671N
      93 3058 sold
      92 2855 (day boat)
      91 Fourwinns 205 (lake boat)
      Longbranch WA
      Life is Good

Comment

Thank you, yes its a 325 and it's for coverage while docked. Ill try again to add the picture
        L&L Paradise

Comment

Welcome !
          Be good, be happy, for tomorrow is promised to no man !

1994 2452, 5.0l, Alpha gen. 2 drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

'86 / 19' Citation cuddy, Merc. 3.0L / 140 hp 86' , stringer drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

Manalapan N.J

Comment

Welcome! You have one of the finest bayliner express cruisers ever made- we love ours sooo much! I've done many mods on ours so maybe I can help you from time to time- but this time maybe not, we take our sundeck mat down and stow it in the bedroom when not in use. Never seen a cover for it but I'll throw this out there- a waterproof mattress cover

https://www.amazon.com/Queen-Size-Su...=AEJ3W9CKX90MW
            Making Memories
            2007 Bayliner 325
            Dual 350 MAGs on Bravo III

Comment

Working...
            X