New to us Capri Express 2452 1997-gctid806247

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to us Capri Express 2452 1997-gctid806247

Well new to power boats done a lot of sailing but decided to go to the dark side. The boat is currently in Lake Tahoe and has for all of years plan on doing the same. Found some great information on the BOC whic h encouraged me to make the purchase.

"craigs1218" post=806247 wrote:
    Well new to power boats done a lot of sailing but decided to go to the dark side. The boat is currently in Lake Tahoe and has for all of years plan on doing the same. Found some great information on the BOC whic h encouraged me to make the purchase.
    Welcome to BOC! Would be great if you could fill out your profile so we can better assist you in your boating future. Just click on your name, then 'edit'.
    "B on D C", is a 1989 2459 Trophy Offshore HT, OMC 5.7L, Cobra OD, Yamaha 15hp kicker. Lots of toys! I'm no mechanic, just a blue water sailer and woodworker who loves deep sea fishing.
    MMSI: 367637220
    HAM: KE7TTR
    TDI tech diver
    BoD Puget Sound Anglers North Olympic Peninsula Chapter
    Kevin

Comment

Welcome to the group. A lot of info here. I love our 2452.
      I knew I was in trouble when those ducks stood up ! Ice ahead !
      Bayliner 1992 2452 Classic
      5.0 Alpha 1

Comment

Welcome Aboard !

On the main forum page you can scroll down to the owners list, click, and then you will see a thread 2452, alot of great info there.

Oh i strongly suggest you pressure test your fuel tank to 3 psi.
        Be good, be happy, for tomorrow is promised to no man !

1994 2452, 5.0l, Alpha gen. 2 drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

'86 / 19' Citation cuddy, Merc. 3.0L / 140 hp 86' , stringer drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

Manalapan N.J

Comment

Working...
        X