New Owner-gctid806092

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Owner-gctid806092

Hey all... im Tommy from Houston TX and recently bought a 2017 VR5. Took it for a spin and cant wait to get back on the water. Thankfully I have access to a lake within 10mins.

Welcome. Lots of knowledgeable folks on here if you need help. Happy boating!

Comment

Welcome! Always glad to see fellow VR5 owners. More details (engine, options, etc) and pics please
      Ron

2016 VR5 - 4.5 Mercruiser

2017 Ram Crew Cab - 4X4 - 5.7 Hemi

Comment

This is John. Just picked up a 1996 Bayliner Capri 1950 that will be named "Our Next 30 Years". First boat, so happy day right now. Hope it stays that way.

Comment

We just purchase the boat in my signature and added the Bimini and depth/fish finder/GPS unit. It was a left over stock and got $750 off. We are 5 mins from the Redondo Boat launch into the Puget Sound. We pick the boat up in three days and I'll practice launching, docking and loading in a near by lake before heading to the Sound. We're really excited to explore the Puget Sound in a whole new way and to catch some crabs and salmon.
          This is my first boat...2016 Bayliner 175BR, 3.0 Mercruiser, 135 hp, Bimini cover, Raymarine Dragonfly 7 Pro. Live in Federal Way, WA

This is my blog tracking my experiences as a new boat owner in the Puget Sound region. https://www.tumblr.com/blog/puget-sound-boating

Comment

Working...
          X