Newbie from PA-gctid804886

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from PA-gctid804886

New owner from eastern PA. Thanks to my uncle who sold me "time capsule" new looking 1996 2052. In fact, I just brought her home today and can't wait to get out on the water! She's a great looking boat with the 3.0 L Alpha I stern drive. Here are some pictures with more information AND questions to come. Looking forward to both getting underway and acquiring more knowledge from this community. Thanks!

Attached files

| 2052 LS | 3.0L MerCruiser | Alpha I Gen II | Spifire 14" x 19"p | 1996 |
    | Reading PA |

Hello All,

I Just bought a 1980 Bayliner Saratoga 2550 and Love her! I am restoring her and hope to still have her in the water this year. I live here in Northern Nevada with my wife and 3 kids. We run a Ministry, and my Oldest Daughter and I am politically involved. I am looking forward to restoring "Walk On Water" but am having issues with getting replacement parts, either online or local. Does anyone have tips? Also looking forward to being a part of the Bayliner Owner's Community!!!

Attached files

Comment

Rich welcome. I live in PA myself in York. Use my boat down in the Chesapeake welcome to the family.

Dave

Comment

Hey Newbie from PA. Welcome to the club and the fun and expenses that go with it. This forum is a great place to connect and get answers to just about anything Bayliner related. Enjoy your new (to you) boat!!!
        1998 2452 Ciera Express
        5.7 Mercruiser
        Kent Island, MD

Comment

How do we start a Forum Topic?

Comment

Select a category then select "new topic". Read the rules first as not all topics are allowed, or must be in the proper category.

Greg
            Newport, Oregon
            South Beach Marina
            1986 3270 with twin 110 HP Hino diesels. Name of boat "Mr. Darcy"
            Past work history: Prototyping, tooling, and repair for Reinell,. General fiberglass boat repair starting in 1976.
            Also worked as heavy equipment mechanic, and machinery mechanic for over 30 years.

Comment

Hey there, Aircraftbuilder!! Welcome to our version of the puddle!! :woohoo:

I'm here close to York too (like Papa Bear up above) . . . he's starting up a Chesapeake Bay reunion for those of us that are close enough to enjoy .. . . . keep reading and watching the listings .. . . . hope to see you there!
              1998 Avanti 3685 - "Dad's Dream" w 454 Mercs - for sale - Dredge Harbor, NJ
              Former - "Home Aweigh" 2003 - 2452 Bayliner Cierra Classic Hardtop Cruiser
              WQQM835 MMSI: 338147209
              James H. Stradling

Comment

By the way, why the name "Aircraftbuilder"?
                1998 2452 Ciera Express
                5.7 Mercruiser
                Kent Island, MD

Comment

I'll keep a sharp eye peeled for more information :blink: Thanks for the heads up B)
                  | Reading PA |

Comment

Ah! Because I build these. I was going to build a full scale homebuilt, but I ran into some financial entanglements.......namely two kids in college!

Attached files

| Reading PA |

Comment

Do either of you PA guys venture up to Blue Marsh? It's only about 20 minutes, give or take, from where I live. And yes, I realize, it gets a bit crazy with boats, especially on holiday weekends. But there are a quite a few places in the area to go.

Craig
                      | Reading PA |

Comment

Excellent!!! much fun!! I did build a full scale plane (see attached). Its a Wheeler Express and it's been flying now for about 12 years. The wife and I have taken it everywhere. We are new to boating though. This is our second year with the 2452. We love this too.

Attached files

1998 2452 Ciera Express
                        5.7 Mercruiser
                        Kent Island, MD

Comment

Welcome, If by chance you get to Raystown Lake in central Pa., look for me on the Y- Knot.
                          I knew I was in trouble when those ducks stood up ! Ice ahead !
                          Bayliner 1992 2452 Classic
                          5.0 Alpha 1

Comment

Awesome! Thank you for the invite. It's been quite a while since my last visit to Raystown.
                            | Reading PA |

Comment

Working...
                            X