Howdy. Just tieing up my (34)new(34) 3218 on Vashon-gctid695547

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy. Just tieing up my (34)new(34) 3218 on Vashon-gctid695547

Hello! Exciting weekend bringing my new toy home from Anacortes Wa. She will home port in Quartermaster Harbor. The PO had lots of new upgrades that I'm happy to enjoy, but as with any older boat I have a few choice upgrades I'd like to make and I'm anxious to see what other 32xx owners have done. Currently she hails as Indulgence, but will get all new lettering and a new name.

I've been a sailor for the past 16 years exploring the Sound from the San Juans ( Sucia is our fav) to Olympia. We love to get off the boat to hike and geocache in parks and urban areas. Looking forward to doing that a little faster.

Brad

Congrats on your new to you Motor Yacht... You have some awesome waters south and north to enjoy...
    Doug ;}
    MMSI: 338068776
    "Go Aweigh to" Photos < click on red letters... 2001 Bayliner 2452 w/6.2 HO (paid for)

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum!!

Congratulations on your boat, and be sure to post some pictures!
      Joel
      1987 3818 Hino 175
      "Knotty Girl"
      Prince Rupert B.C.

Comment

Welcome Aboard !
        Be good, be happy, for tomorrow is promised to no man !

1994 2452, 5.0l, Alpha gen. 2 drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

'86 / 19' Citation cuddy, Merc. 3.0L / 140 hp 86' , stringer drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

Manalapan N.J

Comment

Nearly 80 years ago, Quartermaster Harbor was my first home. At age five I was given a 8' sailing pram and could go anywhere in the harbor as long as I had my black lab with me and my Mom could see me from the deck of our house. We successfully defeated every pirate ship to cross our path. I and my trusty dog are solely responsible for the lack of pirates and enemy submarines in the harbor to this day.

I envy your location but more, I wish you many, many safe and happy days aboard your new boat.

Comment

Welcome aboard. I'm sure you will love the boat!
            CapMartin, Montr├®al
            "Belle de Dalhousie"
            1986 3270
            Volvo BB225B

Comment

Awesome boat! We love ours.
              "Martini's Law"
              1986 Bayliner 3270, 110 Hino's
              Nova Scotia, Canada

Comment

Hi! Welcome to the club! You'll find yourself in great company here!

Comment

Horsezak-- thanks for ridding us of pirates! We are notably free of the vermin to this day.

Comment

Working...
                  X