Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do you favor/prefer for the Democratic party presidential candidate

So....

Who do you want to win the Democratic party presidential candidacy and why?

Me, anybody but Joe Biden. Why, well I think Biden had the best chance of beating Trump so I would really prefer that he is not the candidate.

KEVIN SANDERS
    4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA
    where are we right now​​​​​​???​

https://share.findmespot.com/shared/...j23OquWOj2N3Xe

The Michigan primary is next month. There is no race on the republican side so I may cross over and vote in the democratic side. Leaning towards voting for Sanders as I think he has the least chance in the general election.
    Rick Grew

1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin

2004 Past Commodore
    West River Yacht & Cruising Club
    www.wrycc.com

Comment

Originally posted by ksanders View Post
      So....

Who do you want to win the Democratic party presidential candidacy and why?

Me, anybody but Joe Biden. Why, well I think Biden had the best chance of beating Trump so I would really prefer that he is not the candidate.
      I don't think Biden was even in it to win. Look at the date when he entered, look at the date when his poll numbers crashed. What do those two time frames coincide with?
      It's all a dream
      '03 245 5.7/BIII & '07 Sedona pontoon

Comment

Originally posted by RGrew176 View Post
        The Michigan primary is next month. There is no race on the republican side so I may cross over and vote in the democratic side. Leaning towards voting for Sanders as I think he has the least chance in the general election.
        Are you saying there's no local offices involved in the primary there on Republican side also?

Kind of makes ya wonder if the primary races were combined and top 2 vote getters for each office ran head to head for the general election. In theory, both candidates in general could be of the same party.....hmmmm....wonder how that would play out
        2008 H210SS Four Winns
        Volvo Penta 5.7 GISX
        Prior: 1997 2050SS Bayliner
        Brad / Texas Gulf Coast

Comment

Originally posted by TX H210 SS View Post

Are you saying there's no local offices involved in the primary there on Republican side also?

Kind of makes ya wonder if the primary races were combined and top 2 vote getters for each office ran head to head for the general election. In theory, both candidates in general could be of the same party.....hmmmm....wonder how that would play out
          The area I live in is heavily democratic. In my whole county, with the exception of Grosse Ile Township there is not an elected republican anywhere.
          Rick Grew

1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin

2004 Past Commodore
          West River Yacht & Cruising Club
          www.wrycc.com

Comment

I favor Biden. However, I think that Bernie would have a better chance of bringing the mild Trump supporters to his camp due to his, like Trump, rebel ways of looking at things. After a few years of Sanders, Americans can decide if this is what the future should look like or should they go back to the days of old (pre-Trump days). By then the republicans may also have returned to their roots and may have left the “Trump“ party behind them.
            Parry Sound, Ontario Canada
            2014 Bayliner Element with Mercury 60 HP EFI Big Foot OB
            12 foot aluminum fishing boat

Comment

biden is toast

is it too late for hillary ? Click image for larger version

Name:	lol.gif
Views:	20
Size:	817 Bytes
ID:	560207
              1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
              5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
              San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

Comment

....Everyone on the Democrat side have NO CHANCE in beating Trump. Look for MOOCHEL to enter the race at the convention.

Comment

Originally posted by FISHIN00 View Post
                  ....Everyone on the Democrat side have NO CHANCE in beating Trump. Look for MOOCHEL to enter the race at the convention.
                  He has no chance either. Everyone with a job and/or an IRA is doing much better now than under the prior administration.
                  And there simply are not enough 20somethings wanting free college to beat out those earning their keep.
                  Esteban
                  Huntington Beach, California
                  Former Bayliners 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952
                  Currently looking for 32xx in South Florida

Comment

• hookemdano
                    hookemdano commented
                    Editing a comment
                    MOOCHEL = obummers wife ?

• FISHIN00
                    FISHIN00 commented
                    Editing a comment