Serious question for folk.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious question for folk.....

Why do some Canadians appear to worry about the USA and Trump so much......?

You seem smitten, posting, regurgitating, talking points of savvy CNN truth reporters, or the DNC, or even that sweet tang AOC....

Is it because you are worried you might lose the tit, upon which you suckle?

What a stupid question. We care because we're your neighbors. Since it's the anniversary of 911, do you not remember how many aircraft and passengers we took in and took care of? What fricken tit are you talking about? Another asswipe comment from a Canadian hater.

Edit: Maybe you should go see this play....

Come from Away” is a modest, earnest, life-affirming musical by Irene Sankoff and David Hein that makes people think the human race might not be doomed, after all. Based on true events, the show celebrates the generosity of a small Canadian town that welcomed some 7,000 stranded passengers from airplanes diverted in the air and grounded in the immediate aftermath of Sept. 11, 2001.
    89 2459 Trophy
    350 Mag Mpi
    Bravo III 24 Pitch

Comment

Originally posted by Island Eddie View Post

You seem smitten, posting, regurgitating, talking points of savvy CNN truth reporters, or the DNC, or even that sweet tang AOC....

The US is Canada's biggest trading partner. When Trump does bazaar things it effects both our economy's. The unfair tarrif on steel and aluminum hurt both countries. The fact Trump insisted on a new NAFTA and put 3 countries through hell and he never got his way speaks volumes how he is respected in North America.
      Watching crow being slowly eaten in the PNW.
      DT the village idiot strikes again.
      300SD all options.

Comment

Originally posted by Iproff View Post

The US is Canada's biggest trading partner. When Trump does bazaar things it effects both our economy's. The unfair tarrif on steel and aluminum hurt both countries. The fact Trump insisted on a new NAFTA and put 3 countries through hell and he never got his way speaks volumes how he is respected in North America.
        Here’s a question for you;
        Why are you so afraid of the Canadians posting the facts. You Trump supporters just don’t want the facts out there.
        You have problems denying the facts, so you go with insults instead.
        Why don’t you just support your denial of the facts with proof instead of insults. A little harder to do. But give it a try.
        Parry Sound, Ontario Canada
        2014 Bayliner Element with Mercury 60 HP EFI Big Foot OB
        12 foot aluminum fishing boat

Comment

I have wondered the same thing.

KEVIN SANDERS
          4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA
          where are we right now​​​​​​???​

https://share.findmespot.com/shared/...j23OquWOj2N3Xe

Comment

• iceclimber
            iceclimber commented
            Editing a comment
            Well it's your little patch of weeds Kevin. You already instituted a bunch of rules that I will call selectively enforced, yet you still allow some of the most vile hate speech and conspiracy nonsense that is in a word, offensive. Posting that 9/11 was a government plot is hateful. Posting that mass shootings are "false flag events" is hateful. Yet now we want to question why Canadians are nosy ? First of all, Canada and the United States are traditionally the closest of allies. We go to war together, we defend the continent together. One main difference between the US and Canada, our friends to the North have chosen to take care of their inhabitants in the form of health care and other social programs, we chose to spend ridiculous amounts of money on the military. To what end ? How have we made the world safer since WW2 ? We have not. Anyway, you don't like Canadians telling you the truth then you can make new rules.

And here I thought that this forum was for anything political, including but not limited to Trump by any BOC members, including but not limited to Canadians.
          Am I wrong or is it limited to Americans only who support Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by ksanders View Post

What in the name of titties are either of you talking about?

Btw, Kevin, I noticed that you didn't reply in Don9's 'Democrats are Cannibals' thread but the one about Canadians got a response. Do you hate Canadians?
            89 2459 Trophy
            350 Mag Mpi
            Bravo III 24 Pitch

Comment

They are a very hostile bunch the few Canadians that are in here continually showing their hatred to the President if the United States and Americans that support him.
              They are trying to scare anyone from showing their support of the President of the United States.
              They are not very couth.
              Esteban
              Panama City, Panama
              Former Bayliners 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952
              Currently looking for 32xx in South Florida

Comment

Originally posted by green650 View Post

They are a very hostile bunch the few Canadians that are in here continually showing their hatred to the President if the United States and Americans that support him.
                They are trying to scare anyone from showing their support of the President of the United States.
                They are not very couth.
                I disagree. For the most part, I feel the need to counter balance the ridiculous posts such as Don9 and Danno's because they are so off the wall stupid. What's the harm in pointing out the truth?
                89 2459 Trophy
                350 Mag Mpi
                Bravo III 24 Pitch

Comment

Originally posted by ksanders View Post

The US has been the driving force and world leader above and beyond any country in terms of the health of the global economy, world peace, the environment, and security of our allies for a couple hundred years. We have been a positive, productive, and ethical force throughout our history and we've had dark periods as well... many of which have been largely swept under the rug in our history books. Other countries are particularly interested and opinionated at this point in our history because Trump is a very significant aberration to our relatively long running status quo. Just think about how contrary Trump has been to recent decades of presidents when it comes to the environment, our allies, and how he's influencing the global economy. Good or bad, this president is VERY different and therefore there is a ton of global interest to see how America will change and therefore how respective countries will be impacted. It seems to me that the Canadians here are offended and infuriated by the damage Trump is doing as his policies and actions affect more than just the US. That, coupled with the fact that Canada is our next door neighbor, how would they not be interested or opinionated.

I've travelled a bit internationally over the last couple of years, and it's extremely common for people to bring up Trump to me. And, by the way, there has not been one single instance where this has happened where they had anything positive to say about Trump (I won't bother repeating their insults). The fact is that essentially the entire world has a very poor view of Trump and the direction we're headed. While I do think our priorities should be for the benefit of Americans, Trump is forgetting (or doesn't care) that we are much weaker without allies, and that we NEED a certain level of trade deficit (proven macroeconomic principle), we NEED a certain influx of immigrants, and that the GLOBAL environment matters because the US is permanently stuck to the planet Earth.
                  1995 Bayliner 2452 Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha 1 Gen 2

Comment

Originally posted by Fishtank View Post

The US has been the driving force and world leader above and beyond any country in terms of the health of the global economy, world peace, the environment, and security of our allies for a couple hundred years. We have been a positive, productive, and ethical force throughout our history and we've had dark periods as well... many of which have been largely swept under the rug in our history books. Other countries are particularly interested and opinionated at this point in our history because Trump is a very significant aberration to our relatively long running status quo. Just think about how contrary Trump has been to recent decades of presidents when it comes to the environment, our allies, and how he's influencing the global economy. Good or bad, this president is VERY different and therefore there is a ton of global interest to see how America will change and therefore how respective countries will be impacted. It seems to me that the Canadians here are offended and infuriated by the damage Trump is doing as his policies and actions affect more than just the US. That, coupled with the fact that Canada is our next door neighbor, how would they not be interested or opinionated.

I've travelled a bit internationally over the last couple of years, and it's extremely common for people to bring up Trump to me. And, by the way, there has not been one single instance where this has happened where they had anything positive to say about Trump (I won't bother repeating their insults). The fact is that essentially the entire world has a very poor view of Trump and the direction we're headed. While I do think our priorities should be for the benefit of Americans, Trump is forgetting (or doesn't care) that we are much weaker without allies, and that we NEED a certain level of trade deficit (proven macroeconomic principle), and that the GLOBAL environment matters because the US is permanently stuck to the planet Earth.
                    Very well stated, I wish I had your gift for words.

89 2459 Trophy
                    350 Mag Mpi
                    Bravo III 24 Pitch

Comment

Facts....oh, like that Russia thing?
                      You speak from ignorance, as you know nothing but that by heresy......

I neither voted for Trump, nor like the man, and would love if Howard Schultz would reconsider running.

However, I can sense folks who seem to have a real unhealthy bent on life, driven by fear.....by those who profit off of it.

Here, do you understand this: “The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)

Comment

Originally posted by quorum View Post

I disagree. For the most part, I feel the need to counter balance the ridiculous posts such as Don9 and Danno's because they are so off the wall stupid. What's the harm in pointing out the truth?
                        It’s very obvious. They do not want that « counter » out there. That defeats the purpose of their pro Trump agenda.
                        They want this forum to be a one way street for Trump supporters only. I bet that if we agreed with everything Trump, there would not be any anti Canadian crap here.

Comment

You can assume all you want, in the end you still having nothing but your opinion which is what you want to deny others from having....
                          Fact is your arrogance is astounding, wanting to passively-aggressively discount OUR elective process of those WHO DID vote for Trump, for WHATEVER reason, duly elected.....

But you cite the importance of your countries needs, based on your own beliefs, that these folks who in fact voted the man in, should be ridiculed, minimized, discounted because it does NOT fit YOUR needs....
                          The gall of you man, amazing!
                          Even testifying by your OWN experience that every person you have ever met/seen, has bad things to say about Trump, and that makes it gospel.......I call you a liar!
                          You couldn't even get that result using the devil, Hitler, or the Wicked Witch of the East, or should I say, North

You bet all you want, believe all you want, divide all you want......
                          And when this type of behavior becomes the accepted norm, merely to get a man named Trump.......
                          But they come for our right to pollute the waterways with our green gobbling machinery.....
                          Remember, you let this mentality into the room.....we are now divided, and have no safe harbor, from them.

Have a good day mate, I am through with tit and tatting on a friggin message board!

Comment

You can assume all you want, in the end you still having nothing but your opinion which is what you want to deny others from having....
                            Fact is your arrogance is astounding, wanting to passively-aggressively discount OUR elective process of those WHO DID vote for Trump, for WHATEVER reason, duly elected.....

But you cite the importance of your countries needs, based on your own beliefs, that these folks who in fact voted the man in, should be ridiculed, minimized, discounted because it does NOT fit YOUR needs....
                            The gall of you man, amazing!
                            Even testifying by your OWN experience that every person you have ever met/seen, has bad things to say about Trump, and that makes it gospel.......I call you a liar!
                            You couldn't even get that result using the devil, Hitler, or the Wicked Witch of the East, or should I say, North

You bet all you want, believe all you want, divide all you want......
                            And when this type of behavior becomes the accepted norm, merely to get a man named Trump.......
                            But they come for our right to pollute the waterways with our green gobbling machinery.....
                            Remember, you let this mentality into the room.....we are now divided, and have no safe harbor, from them.

Have a good day mate, I am through with tit and tatting on a friggin message board!
                            Is that right?
                            Why don’t you post what’s really on your mind. You’ll feel much better after.
                            That’s exactly what this forum is about... political views, yours and mine. Not just yours.

Comment

Working...
                            X