Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Flynn and Sidney Powell Return to Court – Powell Confirms Rosenstein Authorized Targeting of Flynn Jr. for Leverage…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Flynn and Sidney Powell Return to Court – Powell Confirms Rosenstein Authorized Targeting of Flynn Jr. for Leverage…

This will make your skin boil.

Not only did the corrupt and criminal DOJ and Special Counsel withhold exculpatory evidence that would have proved General Flynn's innocence of any and all crimes but they illegally targeted his son to use as leverage, threatening General Flynn that they would indict his son if General Flynn did not accept a false charge of lying to the FBI ... and they withheld the exculpatory evidence that would have proved he did not lie including the FBI agents official notes that stated he did not lie. General Flynn was illegally investigated ... as part of the illegal spying by the Obama administration to fix the 2016 election. There was never justification to investigate General Flynn.

They squeezed General Flynn emotionally and financially to the point where he had to sell his home to pay for defense representation ... then the last straw was to target his son who was married with a new baby.

This is as bad as it gets folks ... a disgrace to our country. General Flynn is an American hero who fought to protect our nation ... and he is treated like this ...an innocent man framed by a corrupt and criminal DOJ and Special Counsel for political gain?

At least General Flynn accepted the offer of Sidney Powell who is now representing General Flynn pro-bono and she is exposing the corrupt and criminal activity of the DOJ and Special Counsel .. and more.

I have no doubt that the case of General Flynn will be dismissed by Judge Sullivan soon ... possibly at the upcoming December scheduled hearing.

It's all a dream
    '03 245 5.7/BIII & '07 Sedona pontoon

Rift Deepens Between Michael Flynn, Prosecutors Over Cooperation

Government hints it could ask for jail time for former Trump national security adviser

Huh. Seems like an actual news source sees this a little different. Who to believe ? The unemployed blogger or the WSJ ?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/rift-de...on-11568141797

udge sets new sentencing date for Michael Flynn

https://www.apnews.com/9b7c7f7221be425d8b30f2ff1f86d7b6

Flynn was supposed to be sentenced last December for lying to the FBI about his December 2016 conversations with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

But that sentencing hearing was abruptly cut short after Flynn, facing a sharp rebuke from Sullivan that raised the prospect that he might be sent to prison, asked that he be allowed to continue cooperating with prosecutors in hopes of earning credit toward a lighter punishment.

Great tactic lol. He's going to end up in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by iceclimber View Post
      Rift Deepens Between Michael Flynn, Prosecutors Over Cooperation

Government hints it could ask for jail time for former Trump national security adviser

Huh. Seems like an actual news source sees this a little different. Who to believe ? The unemployed blogger or the WSJ ?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/rift-de...on-11568141797

udge sets new sentencing date for Michael Flynn

https://www.apnews.com/9b7c7f7221be425d8b30f2ff1f86d7b6

Flynn was supposed to be sentenced last December for lying to the FBI about his December 2016 conversations with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

But that sentencing hearing was abruptly cut short after Flynn, facing a sharp rebuke from Sullivan that raised the prospect that he might be sent to prison, asked that he be allowed to continue cooperating with prosecutors in hopes of earning credit toward a lighter punishment.

Great tactic lol. He's going to end up in jail.
      I believe the Judge and Sidney Powell over fake news WSJ. Transcripts show what's going on. The judge is listening and agreeing with Sidney Powell and she is exposing the criminal activities by the prosecution.
      It's all a dream

Comment

• Iproff
        Iproff commented
        Editing a comment
        Don your telling us Flynn never lied to the VP and Trump fired Flynn based on a lie.

• Don9
        Don9 commented
        Editing a comment
        You are bases your statement on verified fake news

• Iproff
        Iproff commented
        Editing a comment
        Don Trump is the one that said that lol

huh...they say Flynn lied and they want to throw him in jail

mccabe and comey lied.....fact....why arent they being throw in jail ?
      1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
      5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
      San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

Comment

• hookemdano
        hookemdano commented
        Editing a comment
        I see ya avoided the question as usual...because of yer ignorance most likely

mccabe and comey lied.....fact....why arent they being throw in jail ?

• iceclimber
        iceclimber commented
        Editing a comment
        What serious question ? Because no charges were filed. If lying were a crime Trump would already be in prison.

• hookemdano
        hookemdano commented
        Editing a comment
        yet...no charges yet...thee reckoning IS just beginning

Why did the Obama administration go full attack mode on General Flynn to remove him as national security advisor?

Several reasons but one big reason was because of his job under the Obama administration as Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), serving from July 2012 until August 2014.

What was happening during this period of time?

What did General Flynn know and report to the Obama White House as DIA?

Judicial Watch: Defense, State Department Documents Reveal Obama Administration Knew that al Qaeda Terrorists Had Planned Benghazi Attack 10 Days in Advance

It's all a dream

Comment

• iceclimber
        iceclimber commented
        Editing a comment
        That is even more far fetched than your first try.

Trump fired Flynn for the lies he told Pence.

Or is the video of Trump fake news by Trump.
      Trump also denies that he told Flynn to discuss sanctions with a Russian official.
      Watching crow being slowly eaten in the PNW.
      DT the village idiot strikes again.
      300SD all options.

Comment

Originally posted by Iproff View Post
        Trump fired Flynn for the lies he told Pence.

Or is the video of Trump fake news by Trump.
        I watched the video. President Trump did not say Flynn lied.
        It's all a dream

Comment

• Iproff
          Iproff commented
          Editing a comment
          You didn't watch it then.

Flynn's lawyer "Sidney Powell" is about to break this case wide open and it will include exposing documents that will assist in the greater SpyGate scandal

Flynn’s Legal Offensive Pushes for Spygate Disclosure
        It's all a dream

Comment

Boom right from Trumps twitter Don.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190913-122851_Chrome.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	249.9 KB
ID:	536912
          300SD all options.

Comment

Boom right from Trumps twitter Don.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190913-122851_Chrome.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	249.9 KB
ID:	536912
            That was not the video you posted
            It's all a dream

Comment

• Iproff
              Iproff commented
              Editing a comment
              You didn't watch the video or do any research. As I said Trump fired Flynn for lieing to Pence and the FBI do you now except that or is Trump telling us another lie you can't have it both ways

Originally posted by Don9 View Post

That was not the video you posted
            I think Flynn will be completely exonerated and I would like to see Flynn return to the Trump administration.
            It's all a dream

Comment

I think Flynn will be completely exonerated and I would like to see Flynn return to the Trump administration.
              So you don't believe he was fired by Trump for lieing to Pence and the FBI?
              300SD all options.

Comment

So you don't believe he was fired by Trump for lieing to Pence and the FBI?
                Well President Trump said it was so but given the latest revelations I don't think it really matters anymore
                It's all a dream

Comment

Well President Trump said it was so but given the latest revelations I don't think it really matters anymore
                  So it doesn't matter you that Flynn lied to Pence and the FBI but you would like him to get back his old job. He's due to be sentenced Dec 18th the government is now deciding if it wants a jail term instead of the probation that it recommended last Dec 18th.
                  300SD all options.

Comment

No lproff none of that matters to Trumpsters who spend all their free time trying to undermine the totally legitimate investigation that resulted in a mountain of charges, guilty pleas and Trump staffers in the big house. Why don't you know, it was all a "deep state" conspiracy to smear the good name of one Donald J Trump, who has barely avoided charges and jail himself, all but for this thing called "DOJ policy". There is only one reason Flynn is not in jail, he was ratting out everyone else. Now he's got a pro bono mouthpiece aka self promoter looking for headlines, and it's only going to backfire. I swear until day Douggy dies he will be posting about FISA warrants lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X