Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex-Pentagon chief Mattis says bitter politics threaten US

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by Fishtank View Post

    Ummm, do you ever talk to real people in real life? My guess is no.
    Yes, everyday.

    But maybe where you live ... so sad ... which is probably a liberal controlled city ... but where I live it's extremely rare for people to talk politics. We talk general life topics ... no politics.
    It's all a dream
    '03 245 5.7/BIII & '07 Sedona pontoon

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Fishtank View Post

      No, it means love of Trump... not love of country.
      I have not changed since I volunteered into the military to serve my country.

      Did you?
      It's all a dream
      '03 245 5.7/BIII & '07 Sedona pontoon

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Don9 View Post

        I have not changed since I volunteered into the military to serve my country.

        Did you?
        I did not join the military. Is that yet another patriot disqualifier from your perspective?
        1995 Bayliner 2452 Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha 1 Gen 2

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Fishtank View Post

          I did not join the military. Is that yet another patriot disqualifier from your perspective?
          No, it just that people who volunteer in the military seem to be more patriotic and love of country ... but that does not mean people who didn't serve are not.

          Maybe that's why we volunteer to serve in the first place ...
          It's all a dream
          '03 245 5.7/BIII & '07 Sedona pontoon

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by green650 View Post

            You forgot about the wall, which was supported by Obama, Clinton, Bush...but now all of a sudden democrats say walls do not work or are immoral.
            Agreed!

            That is the problem, nobody wants the other party to be successful.

            KEVIN SANDERS
            4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA
            where are we right now​​​​​​???​

            https://share.findmespot.com/shared/...j23OquWOj2N3Xe

            Comment


            • iceclimber
              iceclimber commented
              Editing a comment
              Kevin this all started when President Obama was elected and the politics of obstruction became the norm. And who can we thank for that ? The same person that single handed blocked Garland, and is blocking all the House passed legislation.

            #21
            Originally posted by ksanders View Post

            Agreed!

            That is the problem, nobody wants the other party to be successful.
            You're forgetting that the scope of the border wall projects is very different in comparison to what Obama, Bush(s), and Clinton vs what Trump wants. To generalize this and say that they all wanted "The Wall" is leaving out important details. Anyway, it's not that I don't want Trump to be successful... it's that I don't want him to be successful in implementing policy and making changes that are detrimental to our country. The scope, intent, and message in terms of his border wall is all wrong IMO. If Trump had a good plan then I would want him to succeed.
            1995 Bayliner 2452 Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha 1 Gen 2

            Comment


              #22
              From Donald Trump's last rally.

              "You know the other side, I don't think they're big believers. They're not big believers in religion that I can tell you."

              "A lot of illegal voting going on out there by the way, a lot of illegal voting."

              "Tomorrow is your chance to send a clear message to the America-hating left -- and it's got to be -- and by the way we're building that wall and it's going up very big."

              "They want to have drugs pouring into our country."


              "And we have the worst laws. We have the weakest laws in the history of any country."

              "We have screens and loudspeakers and everything. It's really amazing what's going on out there. But after years of building up other countries we are finally building up our country, that's the bottom line."

              "Did you ever really sort of feel where you don't even have to treat people nicely? You don't have any choice, you have to vote for me. I can leave right now."

              "Democrats are now the party of high taxes, high crime, open borders, late term abortion and socialism. They're socialists."

              "A vote for any Democrat in 2020 and a vote for any Democrat tomorrow in North Carolina is a vote for the rise of radical socialism and the destruction of the American dream."

              "Under the normal rules, I'll be out in 2024 so we may have to go for an extra term."

              Comment


                #23
                Originally posted by iceclimber View Post
                From Donald Trump's last rally.

                "You know the other side, I don't think they're big believers. They're not big believers in religion that I can tell you."

                "A lot of illegal voting going on out there by the way, a lot of illegal voting."

                "Tomorrow is your chance to send a clear message to the America-hating left -- and it's got to be -- and by the way we're building that wall and it's going up very big."

                "They want to have drugs pouring into our country."


                "And we have the worst laws. We have the weakest laws in the history of any country."

                "We have screens and loudspeakers and everything. It's really amazing what's going on out there. But after years of building up other countries we are finally building up our country, that's the bottom line."

                "Did you ever really sort of feel where you don't even have to treat people nicely? You don't have any choice, you have to vote for me. I can leave right now."

                "Democrats are now the party of high taxes, high crime, open borders, late term abortion and socialism. They're socialists."

                "A vote for any Democrat in 2020 and a vote for any Democrat tomorrow in North Carolina is a vote for the rise of radical socialism and the destruction of the American dream."

                "Under the normal rules, I'll be out in 2024 so we may have to go for an extra term."
                What a wonderful human this man, Trump is. Now I understand why so many just love him so. I only wish I were an American. Not only would I be able to vote for him in 2020, but, after he changes the rules, I would be able to vote for him every four years for eternity. I guess, after he changes the rules, it won’t matter who gets the most votes, the reigning president will automatically be re-elected.
                Parry Sound, Ontario Canada
                2014 Bayliner Element with Mercury 60 HP EFI Big Foot OB
                12 foot aluminum fishing boat

                Comment


                  #24
                  Originally posted by oakplank View Post

                  What a wonderful human this man, Trump is. Now I understand why so many just love him so. I only wish I were an American. Not only would I be able to vote for him in 2020, but, after he changes the rules, I would be able to vote for him every four years for eternity. I guess, after he changes the rules, it won’t matter who gets the most votes, the reigning president will automatically be re-elected.
                  Imagine if Trudeau had said those things. He'd would have been booed out of the building.
                  89 2459 Trophy
                  350 Mag Mpi
                  Bravo III 24 Pitch

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X