Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the direction Trump’s America is heading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the direction Trump’s America is heading?

Click image for larger version

Name:	03C88706-F444-484D-B6A6-3FC122ACAD5C.jpeg
Views:	61
Size:	215.1 KB
ID:	531525
    Parry Sound, Ontario Canada
    2014 Bayliner Element with Mercury 60 HP EFI Big Foot OB
    12 foot aluminum fishing boat

Trumps America?

Trump's America is:

leading the worlds greatest economy into the best its ever been

greatest unemployment

create a new liberal disease...TDS...inflicting many canadians also....
    1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
    5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
    San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

Comment

California is run by radicalized communists.

No ... California does not represent the rest of America.
      It's all a dream
      '03 245 5.7/BIII & '07 Sedona pontoon

Comment

This is just a bunch of stupid kids.

It has NOTHING to do with the president.

How effing stupid.

KEVIN SANDERS
        4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA
        where are we right now​​​​​​???​

https://share.findmespot.com/shared/...j23OquWOj2N3Xe

Comment

Originally posted by Don9 View Post
          California is run by radicalized communists.

No ... California does not represent the rest of America.
          Good to know.
          Some think that America is heading to an exclusion instead of an inclusion society.
          That just wouldn’t be what America has been all about in the past.

Comment

is this the direction that oakplanks canada is heading ?

One neo-Nazi is under investigation for posting the Christchurch manifesto, the other for allegedly listing out good “targets” in Canada for lone wolf attackers.
            San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

Comment

Really digging hard to find every piece of trash in this country of 330 million.
              Dig on troll.
              The rest of us love this country.
              Esteban
              Panama City, Panama
              Former Bayliners 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952
              Currently looking for 32xx in South Florida

Comment

Typical radical belief....make no mistake about it folks. Oakplank and Iceclimber both associate anything and everything negative they see, hear or infer with those who they dont like....in this case Trump.

A rational person would not associate a high school student actions as the responsibility of the president or direction of an entire country.

I say it again....this post says volumes. It's not innocent comments made out of ignorance because nobody is that stupid. Delusional radical thought! aka..."batshit crazy"
                2008 H210SS Four Winns
                Volvo Penta 5.7 GISX
                Prior: 1997 2050SS Bayliner
                Brad / Texas Gulf Coast

Comment

• Don9
                  Don9 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think it's time to ignore them forever ... they are obviously paid trolls

• TX H210 SS
                  TX H210 SS commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree 100%.....they are PERSONA NON GRATA and can talk to eachother. I will not waste another minute reading or replying to their bullshit....life is too short

• hookemdano
                  hookemdano commented
                  Editing a comment
                  oak IS batshit crazy...lets enjoys his TDS

Originally posted by TX H210 SS View Post
                Typical radical belief....make no mistake about it folks. Oakplank and Iceclimber both associate anything and everything negative they see, hear or infer with those who they dont like....in this case Trump.

A rational person would not associate a high school student actions as the responsibility of the president or direction of an entire country.

I say it again....this post says volumes. It's not innocent comments made out of ignorance because nobody is that stupid. Delusional radical thought! aka..."batshit crazy"
                You don’t think Trump bears any responsibility when he says “there are fine people on both sides”. These guys look at Trump as someone legitimizing their cause by saying they are fine people in their group. This is probably what they are saying “hey Trump said we can’t all be bad so let’s not give up on the cause”. These teenagers are only part of a bigger issue. The guys in this picture were all teenagers at one time and now look at them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	E4F4A27B-166A-4B07-8CE5-8B085B9578DB.jpeg
Views:	43
Size:	514.8 KB
ID:	531606

Comment

• TX H210 SS
                  TX H210 SS commented
                  Editing a comment
                  SEE....HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES IT!!!.....Like I said "batshit cray cray"

• hookemdano
                  hookemdano commented
                  Editing a comment
                  oak IS batshit crazy...lets enjoys his TDS

come on...even you looney libs...does anyone on this forum buy in to the BULLSHIT oakstick is peddling?

what oaktwig is doing on this forum is the same as the alleged things the alleged russians where doing to sway the elections

sorry Tex...BUT...this will be the first time I will have to disagree with you....Oak is truly THAT stupid...BUT...in his defence....he had advanced TDS, he knows not WTF he is doing.,.he IS batshit crazily Trump deranged

and I do love reading the nonsense he posts
                San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

Comment

I agree with this 100%

KEVIN SANDERS

Comment

I guess some here (not all) are not concerned that a teenager giving a Nazi salute and singing Nazi marching song may grow up to be the next Charlottesville VA. Killer.
                    But, then again, maybe nobody should be concerned. After all “there are fine people, on both sides “.

Comment

Originally posted by oakplank View Post
                      I guess some here (not all) are not concerned that a teenager giving a Nazi salute and singing Nazi marching song may grow up to be the next Charlottesville VA. Killer.
                      But, then again, maybe nobody should be concerned. After all “there are fine people, on both sides “.
                      Oakplank, you have to be smarter than that.

Do you actually know the context that Trumps comment was made in? You probably do but you just like trolling you anti Trump hate here.

I’ll spell it out.

There was a statute that has been in charlotsville for about a hundred years. The Statute was of Robert E Lee.

The city council voted to remove the statute.

Some people supported the removal, and some people were against the removal. Those that were against the removal by far were against it because Robert E Lee was an important historical figure, and the Civil. war was an important historical event.

These two sides were what Trump was commenting about, but your trolling ass already knows that, doesn’t it.

Also at Charlottsville were a group of Neo Nazis. Nobody but themselves supported that group, and the President came right out and said that he did not support racists like that, in literally the same answer as the “there were fine people on both sides” comment. (that comment was in response to a reporters question)

You people must think that the American public is effing stupid, because you keep repeating the same outright fabrications over and over again in hopes of influencing the next election.

KEVIN SANDERS

Comment

Kevin, why do you respond to the garbage this guy writes ? Nothing against you, just wondering.
                        1982 3270
                        Volvo BB 140 A's
                        Killbear Marina, Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Terry_J View Post
                          Kevin, why do you respond to the garbage this guy writes ? Nothing against you, just wondering.
                          The reason I believe he responds to me is because he believes in freedom of expression. I may not agree with some things he says. However, I respect him because he takes the time to explain why he disagrees with me. Not like some who want to make this forum a pro-Trump site where anything not positive about Trump is highly discouraged.
                          You are free to ignore me as I have done with hookemdano. However, that doesn’t mean that I should bow to your pro-Trump agenda and drop my anti Trump views. You may not like my views and I may not like yours. However, You can post whatever facts you want about Trump and so can I. If you feel that I posted something incorrectly, have the decency that Kevin has to explain why instead of just attacking me.

Comment

Working...
                          X