Clear All

Make Estados Great Again!!!
    Esteban
    Panama City, Panama
    Former Bayliners 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952
    Currently looking for 32xx in South Florida

Comment

Originally posted by Don9 View Post

It does not matter at this point ... meaning given our current situation. The current situation was handed to President Trump when he took office. The Trump administration has a plan to do what's needed to get our nation back on track for recovery, and it's working. The debt will come down based on the changes that are made.
      When do you predict the spending will drop to 100% from it's current 148%. I didn't know you could spend your way out of debt.
      Watching crow being slowly eaten in the PNW.
      The village idiot strikes again.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	66
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	496060

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Views:	65
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	496061
        1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
        5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
        San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

Comment

https://www.macrotrends.net/1381/deb...storical-chart

Esteban
          Panama City, Panama

Comment

151% such a great job of fiscal restraint

Continuously Updated US National Debt Clock Real Time US Debt Clock, Mortgage Calculator, Loan Calculator

Comment

Originally posted by Iproff View Post
              151% such a great job of fiscal restraint
              Conservatives only worry about debt when a Democrat is in the White House.
              Rafael Figueira
              1998 Bayliner Capri 1800 LS

Comment

Originally posted by rafaelfigueira View Post

Conservatives only worry about debt when a Democrat is in the White House.
                Liberals don't worry about the debt at all.
                Rick Grew

1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin

2004 Past Commodore
                West River Yacht & Cruising Club
                www.wrycc.com

Comment

Originally posted by RGrew176 View Post

Liberals don't worry about the debt at all.
                  I would agree with you Rick but can you explain how two wrongs make a right.
                  Obama 118% spending
                  Trump 151% spending

Comment

Aside from hypocrisy of complaining about spending for eight years and then keeping mum afterwards... perhaps this isnt a real concern. Considering that american debt is in dollars, and America is the only place that can make dollars.
                    Rafael Figueira
                    1998 Bayliner Capri 1800 LS

Comment

Yes, It is a MAGA economy:
                      Unemployment claims announced this morning are at a 50 year low.
                      Unemployment rate is also at a near 50 year low and unemployment rates for many minorities are at a record low rate.
                      Wage gains are growing especially for blue collar workers.
                      Retail sales are strong.
                      Stock market is very close to record highs again along with many peoples IRAs and 401Ks.
                      We are likely close to a fair trade agreement with China. Something that many previous administrations talked about but none of them gave the problem ittle more than lip service.
                      With the Mueller report finally out after a massive 2 year investigation, we finally know that our president was not guilty of collusion or obstruction of justice.

About all the libs have left to complain about is deficit spending which is more of a problem caused by free spending Congresses in years gone by.
                      1998 3587 Bayliner, Port Orchard, WA

Comment

• Iproff
                        Iproff commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No obstruction of justice LMFAO read the report and not what Trump or Fox put out but it was interesting that Fox reported they is obstruction of justice.

Try looking long range at what this economy and spending is doing for the future. I said it before Obama increased the deficit by 9 trillion and Trump will increase it by 11 trillion if not 12 trillion over 8 years even if he is not reelected he will have added 5 trillion to the debt such a MAGA job lol.

Can't wait to vote Trump AGAIN

That's what really pisses libs off.. nobody believes their whining BS. The biggest revelation to come out of all this is that the media has been realized to be full of left wing lib liars.....FAKE NEWS.....where can I get me a FAKE NEWS cap to go with my MAGA HAT.

DONT BE A CHUMP....VOTE TRUMP!
                      2008 H210SS Four Winns
                      Volvo Penta 5.7 GISX
                      Prior: 1997 2050SS Bayliner
                      Brad / Texas Gulf Coast

Comment

Keep LYAO all you like iproff. Trumps obstruction of justice is basically that he pissed, moaned, and complained about a near 2 year investigation by Mueller that cost over $25 million while most of the MSM accused him of collusion that when there wasn't any. Sorry Charlie, but that does not meet the legal definition of obstruction of justice which is why Mueller did nor pursue that either.

Apparently, there is no argument about all the MAGA economic accomplishments which is what I focused on here earlier.
                        Keep it up Mr President, drain the swamp and MAGA for 6 more years!

Speaking of breaking rules, I believe there is a rule for posting on this political forum that one list their boat. Maybe I missed it but I did not see it under your signature, iproff.
                        Have a great MAGA day too.
                        1998 3587 Bayliner, Port Orchard, WA

Comment

while the libbies keep whining...America keeps winning!
                          1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
                          5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
                          San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

Comment

Obama 118% spending
                            Trump 151% spending
                            You're right. Over the years both parties have held the reins of power in the house and senate. Spending more than you take in through taxation is something both parties are responsible for. The national debt cannot be blamed on one party or the other. Both are equally to blame. This debt is going to come home to roost one of these days and it probably will not be a pleasant experience for those who go through it. Not sure I want to be around when the fecal material hits the rotary cooling device.
                            Rick Grew

1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin

2004 Past Commodore
                            West River Yacht & Cruising Club
                            www.wrycc.com

Comment

Name:	55CAB6F1-09D6-4C8F-BA38-24C15223C13B.jpeg
Views:	23
Size:	424.9 KB
ID:	496917 Looks like the debt to GDP ratio has been flat for the last couple years, as opposed to it going up 25% during the prior admin. But as mentioned, congress spends the money, not the President. I guess President Trump could have kept the GOV shutdown longer until they reduced the spending bill, but libbies would have bitched about that too.

Esteban
                              Panama City, Panama

Comment

Working...
                              X