Syrian refugees in Canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syrian refugees in Canada

So we have some stats on the 25,000 refugees that Trudeau let into Canada. These stats are only for the government sponsored refugees, so the people on the tax payers ride. And for the members that don’t read links, only 5% have found work. 95% have decided not to work.

https://business.financialpost.com/o...g-its-not-good
    1982 3270
    Volvo BB 140 A's
    Killbear Marina, Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada

Yup a really terrible plan by the government. Watched a W5 show that the children were adapting to our school system but the men a year later had not attended English class and were doing nothing to help themselves adapt to their new country.
    Watching crow being slowly eaten in the PNW.
    The village idiot strikes again.

Comment

Why would they want to work, they never worked, never wanted to work and will never want to work, F&%k yes, make babies yes, have there wives work, collect welfare yes.

Glad they went to Canada 25,000 less bums here on the dole.
      Be good, be happy, for tomorrow is promised to no man !

1994 2452, 5.0l, Alpha gen. 2 drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

'86 / 19' Citation cuddy, Merc. 3.0L / 140 hp 86' , stringer drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

Manalapan N.J

Comment

• hookemdano
        hookemdano commented
        Editing a comment
        YES...more outta bypass the USA

Just curious as to how the Canadians managed to get all those lazy Syrians??
      1998 3587 Bayliner, Port Orchard, WA

Comment

• Iproff
        Iproff commented
        Editing a comment
        The majority of the Syrians were rescued from ISIS captured cities that the citizens fled to refugee centres

Originally posted by Chief_Alen View Post
      Why would they want to work, they never worked, never wanted to work and will never want to work, F&%k yes, make babies yes, have there wives work, collect welfare yes.

Glad they went to Canada 25,000 less bums here on the dole.
      Actually they are not eligible for welfare. They are sponsored so the sponsors are responsible for them. Those that are sponsored by the federal gov get 27,500 a year while leaning English the first year. Then they are taught a trade or if they have one they get certified.
      Watching crow being slowly eaten in the PNW.
      The village idiot strikes again.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry_J View Post
        So we have some stats on the 25,000 refugees that Trudeau let into Canada. These stats are only for the government sponsored refugees, so the people on the tax payers ride. And for the members that don’t read links, only 5% have found work. 95% have decided not to work.

https://business.financialpost.com/o...g-its-not-good

you say that like its a bad thing ?
        1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
        5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
        San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

Comment

"The majority of the Syrians were rescued from ISIS captured cities that the citizens fled to refugee centres"

So, you guys rescued them from extermination and now they have turned against you...That's gratitude.

Can you guys just send them back now that Trump has all but wiped out ISIS there?
          1998 3587 Bayliner, Port Orchard, WA

Comment

• Iproff
            Iproff commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol yea I'm sure Trump has

Originally posted by Iproff View Post

Actually they are not eligible for welfare. They are sponsored so the sponsors are responsible for them. Those that are sponsored by the federal gov get 27,500 a year while leaning English the first year. Then they are taught a trade or if they have one they get certified.
          So they get wealfare for the first year, then they get free trsaining and what another two years of wealfare, then what happens if they cannot find work???

I’m betting more wealfare.

What about your own citizens??? Do they all get free training? Or do they just pay for these foreign nationals training, and to feed them, and house them.

Seems to me you might just look after your own citizens first.

KEVIN SANDERS
          4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA

Comment

Originally posted by ksanders View Post
            So they get wealfare for the first year, then they get free trsaining and what another two years of wealfare, then what happens if they cannot find work???
            "Among Syrian refugees admitted in 2015, however, employment of male refugees who had been privately sponsored was about 55%"

It seems language is the barrier, as often it is.

Originally posted by ksanders View Post
            Seems to me you might just look after your own citizens first.
            Considering Canada's birth rate has been below replacement level for over 40 years now, it seems bringing immigrants is exactly that. But 25,000 is just 0.07% of the population, barely a blip.
            Rafael Figueira
            1998 Bayliner Capri 1800 LS

Comment

Funny. This morning a man from Toronto and his 2 sons bought a boat from me. We talked for hours...about how stupid their government has become. It was good to talk to actual people vs. the BS you see on the news.
              Esteban
              Vancouver, BC
              Former Bayliners 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952

Comment

Working...
              X