Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Local News Channel: CNN Turned Down Our Border Coverage Because Of What We've Found

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ksanders View Post

You are missing something...

I am really sure that 5.7 billion will not build a wall along the entire border.

That means they want funding for a barrier in strategic locations.
    Trump has remarked that this is a downpaymemt for specific areas, and that the entire wall will cost likely $25 billion. So what’s the problem with this proposal for “specific locations” now? Again, it’s only because. Chuck and Nancy want to argue with Trump.

I really can’t understand how we send supposedly “the best” people to Washington and when they get there, they act like a bunch of school kids on the playground. What a waste for we taxpayers who send these morons to do our bidding.
    1990 2755 - sold
    2005 275 current vessel

Comment

Originally posted by Rick_Kenyon View Post

Trump has remarked that this is a downpaymemt for specific areas, and that the entire wall will cost likely $25 billion. So what’s the problem with this proposal for “specific locations” now? Again, it’s only because. Chuck and Nancy want to argue with Trump.
      Well it's obvious that you don't instantly construct the entire $25 billion wall instantaneously with $5.7 billion. The Democrats are not willing to fund his PLAN!!!!!!!! If Trump will come to the table and negotiate a bipartisan PLAN, then there would be funding for physical barriers in strategic (not unspecified "specific") locations.
      1995 Bayliner 2452 Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha 1 Gen 2

Comment

Originally posted by Fishtank View Post

Well it's obvious that you don't instantly construct the entire $25 billion wall instantaneously with $5.7 billion. The Democrats are not willing to fund his PLAN!!!!!!!! If Trump will come to the table and negotiate a bipartisan PLAN, then there would be funding for physical barriers in strategic (not unspecified "specific") locations.
        you keep repeating your non sense...the dems have now said the walls are immoral ...there are NO walls in the dems plan
        1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
        5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
        San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

Comment

Freshman Democrat Rep. Katie Hill told CNN’s Poppy Harlow on Friday that she is willing to vote for a physical barrier at the southern border of the US. When asked by Harlow if she will vote for any money for a steel barrier, the California congresswoman said that “I mean, I will definitely, I don’t know if it’s …
          San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

Comment

cnn had credibility ? who knew?

San Diego’s KUSI News just DESTROYED CNN’s last bit of remaining credibility on Thurrsday!

San Diego’s KUSI News just DESTROYED CNN’s last bit of remaining credibility on Thurrsday! CNN asked local San Diego KUSI newsroom for the community’s view on the border wall with Mexico. KUSI reporter Dan Plante told them it’s not an issue in the community and the current barrier does in fact work! So CNN buried …
            San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

Comment

Correct, the $5.7B is a down payment to get the thing started. We have physical barriers over 1/3rd of the border (much of which was supported and funded via the democrats by the way), and Trump intends to build up the remaining 2/3rds. There is no evidence to support the arguments that Trump is making for building this comprehensive wall. The Democrats would negotiate with Trump on when and where physical barriers would be placed (strategically), but Trump's proposal is devoid of strategy. That is why they won't fund it, period. Trump should sign the bill (minus the wall) and then negotiate with congress on a sensible solution that is based on cold hard facts and analysis. Sure, he could lose some of his base (Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter would lose their shit) but he just might keep or gain some independents as well as a bit of respect from the rest of us.
              The actual location of each segment of a physical barrier in a huge spending package is really below the level that congress needs to debate. Do you really see the need to get every inch quantified? Or even the design?

How about allocating money, and letting the professionals decide the fine details.

KEVIN SANDERS
              4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA

Comment

Originally posted by ksanders View Post

The actual location of each segment of a physical barrier in a huge spending package is really below the level that congress needs to debate. Do you really see the need to get every inch quantified? Or even the design?

How about allocating money, and letting the professionals decide the fine details.
                That’s whats friggin hilarious about listening to the left now.
                The next time we need new fighter jets, is Pelosi going to go over the blueprints before approving the budget?

Who was it that said we need to approve Obamacare before finding out what’s in it?
                Esteban
                Vancouver, BC
                Former Bayliners 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952

Comment

Originally posted by green650 View Post

That’s whats friggin hilarious about listening to the left now.
                  The next time we need new fighter jets, is Pelosi going to go over the blueprints before approving the budget?

Who was it that said we need to approve Obamacare before finding out what’s in it?
                  Yes, I agree. There are probably plasce that are just so remote and or terrain issues that make a physical barrier unnecessary. In other areas where the risk is higher you would use a barrier. Some areas might just be electronically monitored, or overflew occasionally.

That should be up to the people tasked with actually protecting the border to decide.

Think about it, that’s how businesses work. My department submits a conceptual request for money for a project. Once that budget is approved, it’s up to us to figure out the fine details.

KEVIN SANDERS
                  4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA

Comment

I support this Wall! In fact, I'm thinking of ordering it and sending the bill to Mexico

1995 Bayliner 2452 Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha 1 Gen 2

Comment

Not tall enough. A cheap Walmart extension ladder will go over it. Wasn’t that part of the Dems initial argument against a wall?
                      1990 2755 - sold
                      2005 275 current vessel

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	F974F30A-4F81-49EA-9AFD-E2772FD387F1.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	477684Click image for larger version

Name:	5E080294-6AB0-4FB9-9692-FA12583354F9.jpeg
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	477685Click image for larger version

Name:	8546399D-B314-4B73-9F13-9608DB37BBF6.jpeg
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	477686
                        Esteban
                        Vancouver, BC
                        Former Bayliners 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952

Comment

^ PROPAGANDA
                          Yep. Propaganda here in her own words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtPBUHYMMF4
                          Rick Grew

1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin

2004 Past Commodore
                          West River Yacht & Cruising Club
                          www.wrycc.com

Comment

• hookemdano
                            hookemdano commented
                            Editing a comment
                            he continues to deny that pelosi said the wall is IMMORAL
                        Working...
                        X