Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Local News Channel: CNN Turned Down Our Border Coverage Because Of What We've Found

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Local News Channel: CNN Turned Down Our Border Coverage Because Of What We've Found

    yea...FAKE "news" cnn dont want to hear any of this .....


    A local news station in San Diego says that CNN contacted them for a "local view" from one of their reporters Thursday but lost interest upon learning that most Border Patrol Agents the station's reporters have interviewed have confirmed that a southern border barrier is effective in reducing illegal immigration.




    A local news station in San Diego says that CNN contacted them for a "local view" from one of their reporters Thursday but lost interest upon learning that most Border Patrol Agents the station's reporters have interviewed have confirmed that a southern border barrier is effective in reducing ill
    1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
    5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
    San Diego, CA

    HookEmDanO out ......

    the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

    #2
    Why would you want to report anything other than the Left’s major story, that “walls don’t work” and are “immoral” as Socialist Pelosi says? Truth? We don’t need no stinkin’ “Truth”. Why confuse voters with the “Truth”?
    1990 2755 - sold
    2005 275 current vessel

    Comment


      #3
      Slow day at propaganda central I see.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Rick_Kenyon View Post
        Why would you want to report anything other than the Left’s major story, that “walls don’t work” and are “immoral” as Socialist Pelosi says? Truth? We don’t need no stinkin’ “Truth”. Why confuse voters with the “Truth”?
        Once again, the democrats believe that walls are effective in strategic locations. It is right-wing propaganda that democrats don't want any physical barriers or border security.
        1995 Bayliner 2452 Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha 1 Gen 2

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Fishtank View Post

          Once again, the democrats believe that walls are effective in strategic locations. It is right-wing propaganda that democrats don't want any physical barriers or border security.
          Well, Nancy says “ not one dollar for a wall.” Sounds kinda anti wall anywhere to me. https://deadline.com/2019/01/nancy-p...nd-1202528950/
          1990 2755 - sold
          2005 275 current vessel

          Comment


          • hookemdano
            hookemdano commented
            Editing a comment
            yea...he doesnt seem to understand that point....

            Nancy says “ not one dollar for a wall.”

          #6
          Originally posted by Rick_Kenyon View Post

          Well, Nancy says “ not one dollar for a wall.” Sounds kinda anti wall anywhere to me. https://deadline.com/2019/01/nancy-p...nd-1202528950/
          Her reference was to Trump's wall proposal - she is flat out declining it. She has supported physical barriers in the past and will continue to do so but the scope of Trump's proposal is absurd.
          1995 Bayliner 2452 Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha 1 Gen 2

          Comment


            #7
            Originally posted by Fishtank View Post

            Her reference was to Trump's wall proposal - she is flat out declining it. She has supported physical barriers in the past and will continue to do so but the scope of Trump's proposal is absurd.
            How so? If you build part of a wall, anybody including retards will figure out how to go around it, so why would it work to build a piece of a wall in so called “strategic” locations? Trump stated it succinctly yesterday. The Democrats have been for walls in the past, it’s only now because Trump is pushing it that they do not support it. Trump is the problem and they really need to get over it because unless he is impeached, he’s still sitting in the chair for at least the next two years. And if anymore ding bat Democrats like Ocasio-Cortez with her 70% tax rate show up, Trump’s there until the end of 2024 at least, so the Dems need to figure out how to deal with that and get something accomplished for everyone’s benefit.
            1990 2755 - sold
            2005 275 current vessel

            Comment


              #8
              Originally posted by Fishtank View Post

              Her reference was to Trump's wall proposal - she is flat out declining it. She has supported physical barriers in the past and will continue to do so but the scope of Trump's proposal is absurd.


              what exactly is the scope with $5.7 billion?

              more wall/fence IS needed...this IS FACT not absurd
              1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
              5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
              San Diego, CA

              HookEmDanO out ......

              the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

              Comment


                #9
                Originally posted by Rick_Kenyon View Post

                How so? If you build part of a wall, anybody including retards will figure out how to go around it, so why would it work to build a piece of a wall in so called “strategic” locations?
                And they'll figure out ways to go over or under it...

                Anyway, I'm not going to explain how constructing physical barriers in strategic locations makes sense... you're not willing to understand.
                1995 Bayliner 2452 Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha 1 Gen 2

                Comment


                  #10
                  Originally posted by Fishtank View Post

                  And they'll figure out ways to go over or under it...

                  Anyway, I'm not going to explain how constructing physical barriers in strategic locations makes sense... you're not willing to understand.
                  I’m willing to listen and try to understand. Fact is, a wall on part of your property to keep folks out is useless. People just go around it. How is that effective?
                  1990 2755 - sold
                  2005 275 current vessel

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Originally posted by Fishtank View Post

                    And they'll figure out ways to go over or under it...

                    Anyway, I'm not going to explain how constructing physical barriers in strategic locations makes sense... you're not willing to understand.
                    You are missing something...

                    I am really sure that 5.7 billion will not build a wall along the entire border.

                    That means they want funding for a barrier in strategic locations.

                    KEVIN SANDERS
                    4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA

                    Comment


                      #12
                      Originally posted by ksanders View Post

                      You are missing something...

                      I am really sure that 5.7 billion will not build a wall along the entire border.

                      That means they want funding for a barrier in strategic locations.
                      Correct, the $5.7B is a down payment to get the thing started. We have physical barriers over 1/3rd of the border (much of which was supported and funded via the democrats by the way), and Trump intends to build up the remaining 2/3rds. There is no evidence to support the arguments that Trump is making for building this comprehensive wall. The Democrats would negotiate with Trump on when and where physical barriers would be placed (strategically), but Trump's proposal is devoid of strategy. That is why they won't fund it, period. Trump should sign the bill (minus the wall) and then negotiate with congress on a sensible solution that is based on cold hard facts and analysis. Sure, he could lose some of his base (Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter would lose their shit) but he just might keep or gain some independents as well as a bit of respect from the rest of us.
                      1995 Bayliner 2452 Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha 1 Gen 2

                      Comment


                        #13
                        Originally posted by Fishtank View Post

                        And they'll figure out ways to go over or under it...

                        Anyway, I'm not going to explain how constructing physical barriers in strategic locations makes sense... you're not willing to understand.

                        what YOU dont understand is that the dims want NO more walls.... there are now immoral
                        1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
                        5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
                        San Diego, CA

                        HookEmDanO out ......

                        the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Originally posted by hookemdano View Post


                          what YOU dont understand is that the dims want NO more walls.... there are now immoral
                          ^ PROPAGANDA
                          1995 Bayliner 2452 Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha 1 Gen 2

                          Comment


                            #15
                            Originally posted by Fishtank View Post

                            Correct, the $5.7B is a down payment to get the thing started. We have physical barriers over 1/3rd of the border (much of which was supported and funded via the democrats by the way), and Trump intends to build up the remaining 2/3rds. There is no evidence to support the arguments that Trump is making for building this comprehensive wall. The Democrats would negotiate with Trump on when and where physical barriers would be placed (strategically), but Trump's proposal is devoid of strategy. That is why they won't fund it, period. Trump should sign the bill (minus the wall) and then negotiate with congress on a sensible solution that is based on cold hard facts and analysis. Sure, he could lose some of his base (Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter would lose their shit) but he just might keep or gain some independents as well as a bit of respect from the rest of us.


                            wrong...havent YOU heard that walls are now immoral according to the dems
                            1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
                            5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
                            San Diego, CA

                            HookEmDanO out ......

                            the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X