Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Administration Preparing Shortlist Of Supreme Court Candidates To Replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Administration Preparing Shortlist Of Supreme Court Candidates To Replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Report

may as well be ready

White House aides are said to be preparing a shortlist of potential Supreme Court nominees in the event that Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies or retires.
    1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
    5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
    San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

In light of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s history of cancers and most recently, a surgery to have cancerous tumors removed from her lungs as well as her absence from the bench, Dr. Joseph Bentivegna writes Bader, 85, is quite ill. Dr. Bentivegna, M.D. says the media who have commented on Ginsburg’s  health are “underestimating the …
    San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

Comment

I'll bet they pick a woman. We recently saw how the Dems would go after a man with lies about the distant past.
      1998 3587 Bayliner, Port Orchard, WA

Comment

Ginsburg will not live long enough to not be replaced by trump. Very sad but in the end each of us will pass on.

KEVIN SANDERS
        4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA

Comment

The weird thing is how certain people look at her illness and potential passing as some sort of victory. She is one of the greatest legal minds of our times and has successfully argued many landmark cases prior to her unanimous nomination.

Now SCOTUS judges are being groomed and picked by a hard right Catholic religious nut with the objective of activist judges to overturn laws that seem to bother them.

Comment

• Don9
            Don9 commented
            Editing a comment
            And some certain people look at assassination of a Justice of the Supreme Court a victory.

Originally posted by iceclimber View Post
          The weird thing is how certain people look at her illness and potential passing as some sort of victory. She is one of the greatest legal minds of our times and has successfully argued many landmark cases prior to her unanimous nomination.

Now SCOTUS judges are being groomed and picked by a hard right Catholic religious nut with the objective of activist judges to overturn laws that seem to bother them.

where the hell did you come up with that? you consider her death a victory?
          San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

Comment

Y'all are jumping the gun. Who says she'll be dying in the next 2 years?

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...urt-announces/

WASHINGTON — Tests revealed that Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has no additional cancer after her surgery in December, and no further treatment is needed, the Supreme Court announced Friday.

“Justice Ginsburg will continue to work from home next week and will participate in the consideration and decision of the cases on the basis of the briefs and the transcripts of oral arguments,” court spokeswoman Kathleen Arberg said in a statement.

“Her recovery from surgery is on track. Post-surgery evaluation indicates no evidence of remaining disease, and no further treatment is required.”
            1995 Bayliner 2452 Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha 1 Gen 2

Comment

• iceclimber
              iceclimber commented
              Editing a comment
              Again, the right wing starts to slobber any time a SCOTUS seat comes open, or might. That's "winning" in their weird book.

and here is what the libbies do then after that they come up with some sort of sexual allegation from 40 years ago... That's "winning" in their weird book
            San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

Comment

The Democrats are already preparing and scheming to justify rejecting President Trump's pick to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg ... Amy Coney Barrett (practicing Roman Catholic).

They know RBG is not coming back.

Dem senators flirting with a religious test for judicial nominees
              It's all a dream
              '03 245 5.7/BIII & '06 175

Comment

Originally posted by Fishtank View Post
                Y'all are jumping the gun. Who says she'll be dying in the next 2 years?

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...urt-announces/

WASHINGTON — Tests revealed that Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has no additional cancer after her surgery in December, and no further treatment is needed, the Supreme Court announced Friday.

“Justice Ginsburg will continue to work from home next week and will participate in the consideration and decision of the cases on the basis of the briefs and the transcripts of oral arguments,” court spokeswoman Kathleen Arberg said in a statement.

“Her recovery from surgery is on track. Post-surgery evaluation indicates no evidence of remaining disease, and no further treatment is required.”
                I think she will die within the next two years. She is 85. She is a multiple time cancer survivor.
                If I were her right now I would not buy green Bananas.

KEVIN SANDERS
                4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA

Comment

Originally posted by Don9 View Post
                  The Democrats are already preparing and scheming to justify rejecting President Trump's pick to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg ... Amy Coney Barrett (practicing Roman Catholic).

They know RBG is not coming back.

Dem senators flirting with a religious test for judicial nominees
                  Well, the precedent has bee set, has it not?
                  1995 Bayliner 2452 Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha 1 Gen 2

Comment

• Don9
                    Don9 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not that I'm aware of.

If she does not return to work after the recess...she should be impeached! Tick,tick,tick,tick

Comment

Snopes labeled the report as fake news.

Snopes was wrong.

In September The Santa Monica Observor reported that Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg had developed cancer. Snopes labeled the report as fake news. Snopes was wrong. The Santa Monica Observer was the only paper to report of lung cancer at the time. Now The Santa Monica Observer says Ruth Bader Ginsburg has pneumonia and …
                    San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

Comment

Getting people lined up, nothing wrong with that. When the time comes, nominate someone before the body get's cold.

Comment

It's a natural process to be prepared to replace those in such positions of importance. To neglect this responsibility would be negligent.

This woman has played an important role in our system whether you agree with her decisions or not....i do not on several levels. Nonetheless, I wish her the best of health and respect the devotion she has made.

I am conservative Republican...but very much feel a balance is essential on the supreme court. There's a reason the scales of justice are not depicted as being tipped....i think should there be a need for another nomination the nominee will be closer to the middle than expected.
                        2008 H210SS Four Winns
                        Volvo Penta 5.7 GISX
                        Prior: 1997 2050SS Bayliner
                        Brad / Texas Gulf Coast

Comment

Working...
                        X