Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age of self-inflicted American shame is over

MAGA

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Thursday launched an astonishing rebuke of former President Barack Obama’s foreign policy at the site of Obama’s famous Cairo speech -- declaring that “the age of self-inflicted American shame is over.”
    1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
    5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
    San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

How about the shame inflicted on this country on 9/11 ? Trump's foreign policy strategy is being a bully. That's always worked out so well.

Comment

Originally posted by hookemdano View Post
      MAGA

What Secretary Pompeo did not say outright but everyone in the room knew all to sadly was that the Obama administration along with NATO allies under the direction of globalists were responsible for the Arab Spring. The bloody Arab Spring operations included the regime change in Egypt from long time US ally Hosni Mubarak to Obama's cohort and Muslim Brotherhood thug Mohamed Morsi in a bloody coup that killed many innocent Egyptians and the slaughter of many Christians. This horrific history leaves Egyptian blood on Obama's hands.
      It's all a dream
      '03 245 5.7/BIII & '06 175

Comment

• iceclimber
        iceclimber commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh really, someone should tell George Bush, since he took credit for that.

What America should be ashamed of is invading the wrong country, killing American service men and women and causing the deaths of untold numbers of civilians. We destabilized the entire region, created ISIS and in short screwed up everything we touched.

• Don9
        Don9 commented
        Editing a comment
        The Arab Spring happened under Obama
    Working...
    X