The Wall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wall

Most of us should remember what Pelosi said about Obamacare. She said something along the lines of "We have to pass the bill so you can see what's in it."

Ok.

I say We have to build the wall so we can see if it works.

Rick Grew

1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin

2004 Past Commodore
    West River Yacht & Cruising Club
    www.wrycc.com

Originally posted by RGrew176 View Post
    Most of us should remember what Pelosi said about Obamacare. She said something along the lines of "We have to pass the bill so you can see what's in it."

Ok.

I live very very very close to the border AND I have watched first hand how the wall/fence has indeed WORKED
    1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
    5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
    San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

Comment

Korea has a wall doesn't it ?

China built a wall, oh well didn't have Dems. stopping them back then.

Israel has a wall / fence, we should consult them if it works.

This is all f'n bull chit ... playing politics with our lives !

Fill out the paper work and wait in line, come in illegally and you should be put in jail and then sent back.
      Be good, be happy, for tomorrow is promised to no man !

1994 2452, 5.0l, Alpha gen. 2 drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

'86 / 19' Citation cuddy, Merc. 3.0L / 140 hp 86' , stringer drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

Manalapan N.J

Comment

• Iproff
        Iproff commented
        Editing a comment
        No Korea does not have a wall.
        Yes China has a wall built to keep the hords of normadic groups out. Wall has not been used as a defence in over 400 years.
        Yup Israel has a fence.
        Germany had a wall we know how that ended,, something to do with President Reagan for it coming down

This entire argument is just ridiculous. The cost of the entire wall is peanuts compared to the crap we waste other billions on in the federal budget. This is simply a pissing contest between Trump and Pelosi/Schumer. Support the President, build the wall. If it helps, it won’t be the worst waste of Federal monies ever, in fact it will likely save lives.
      1990 2755 - sold
      2005 275 current vessel

Comment

Nancy Pelosi argued this week that “walls are immoral.” Chuck Schumer called President Trump’s stand against open borders a “manufactured crisis!” But less than one year ago Pelosi and Schumer approved funding on a 287 mile long border wall — in JORDAN! Neil Munro at Breitbart.com reported at the time. The 2018 omnibus provides just …
        San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

Comment

Pelosi and Schumer are nothing but professional LIARS. Why does Pelosi claim that walls are “immoral”? How can a device to reinforce border security be “immoral”? Simply because it prevents people from entering the country “illegally”? Who says people have a right to enter the US illegally? Nobody can claim that unless they are 100% anarchist, therefore a wall can never be “immoral”. Pelosi has no idea what crap is spewing from her pie hole.
          1990 2755 - sold
          2005 275 current vessel

Comment

The Drama Queen brigade is in full effect his morning I see!
            1995 Bayliner 2452 Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha 1 Gen 2

Comment

• hookemdano
              hookemdano commented
              Editing a comment
              thee one and only BOC DQ ^

listen to these 3 drama queens

College students hate the idea of increased border security when President Trump says it, but were shocked to learn Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and Chuck Schumer have said the same thing. 
            San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

Comment

Originally posted by hookemdano View Post
              listen to these 3 drama queens
              Well of course Hillary, Obama and Schumer pushed for border security. We all want border security.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishtank View Post

Well of course Hillary, Obama and Schumer pushed for border security. We all want border security.
                no they do not now...what happened?

I'll tell ya happened...TRUMP happened and they still are butt hurt that TRUMP won
                San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

Comment

no they do not now...what happened?

I'll tell ya happened...TRUMP happened and they still are butt hurt that TRUMP won
                  Come on man, you know that's not true but you just keep repeating it. Yes, the dems do want border security... in fact they're good with 90% of the plan, but the wall part just isn't a good use of border security funding. That's it. They've said over and over and over again how they want border security and repeated what things they want to spend money on FOR border security... the $5+ billion wall just isn't one of them. They're even okay with physical barriers in sensible strategic locations. Now how does this equate to dems not wanting border security?????

Comment

Originally posted by Fishtank View Post

Come on man, you know that's not true but you just keep repeating it. Yes, the dems do want border security... in fact they're good with 90% of the plan, but the wall part just isn't a good use of border security funding. That's it. They've said over and over and over again how they want border security and repeated what things they want to spend money on FOR border security... the $5+ billion wall just isn't one of them. They're even okay with physical barriers in sensible strategic locations. Now how does this equate to dems not wanting border security?????

BS... only in yer lil mind is this a true statement...yes...back in 2006 they were for a wall/fence....what happened since then? yep...TRUMP happened...and yep they are still butt hurt
                    San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

Comment

BS... only in yer lil mind is this a true statement...yes...back in 2006 they were for a wall/fence....what happened since then? yep...TRUMP happened...and yep they are still butt hurt
                      The 2006 wall that they were for was substantially different is scope.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	745B9AA3-B5AD-4766-ADF6-43250B7CAC92.jpeg
Views:	0
Size:	230.6 KB
ID:	477232
                        Esteban
                        Vancouver, BC
                        Former Bayliners 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952

Comment

• iceclimber
                          iceclimber commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I am unclear why you and your bros keep bringing this up. Everyone knows the Secure fence act had bipartisan support. This is back when the government used to cooperate. Now Trump wants a number higher than that entire project, and he can't tell you how he intends to spend it. No thanks.

Originally posted by RGrew176 View Post

Ok.

Does that mean when the Democrats get elected they can tear it down just as Trump is doing with the ACA?
                        Watching crow being slowly eaten in the PNW.
                        The village idiot strikes again.

Comment

Working...
                        X