Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	470612

1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
              5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
              San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	470616
                San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

Comment

BREAKING NEWS

Flynn sat for 19 interviews with Mueller's wow. Flynn provided email, text messages and other documents that show connection between Trump's campaign and Russia. There are currently 3 other high ranking people in the Trump administration being investigated.

This is where Don inserts his usual comments.
                  Watching crow being slowly eaten in the PNW.
                  The village idiot strikes again.

Comment

Originally posted by Iproff View Post
                    BREAKING NEWS

Flynn sat for 19 interviews with Mueller's wow. Flynn provided email, text messages and other documents that show connection between Trump's campaign and Russia. There are currently 3 other high ranking people in the Trump administration being investigated.

This is where Don inserts his usual comments.

Name:	ps8.JPG
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	470631
                    2003 Bayliner 245
                    2007 Sedona F21

Comment

Image result for general flynn meme

Comment

This sums it up perfectly.

Trump phenomenon is that while his followers believe he is a genius of epic proportions, everyone else can see that he's monumentally stupid.
                        Watching crow being slowly eaten in the PNW.
                        The village idiot strikes again.

Comment

Originally posted by Iproff View Post
                          This sums it up perfectly.

Trump phenomenon is that while his followers believe he is a genius of epic proportions, everyone else can see that he's monumentally stupid.
                          Well if monumentally stupid means a person who is a non-politician Washington outsider can run for President of the most powerful nation in the world ... against a large group of top seasoned republican candidates including the favored Jeb Bush of the Bush dynasty ... against the Clinton machine where Hillary Clinton was destine to win and had almost all national polls showing her wining by a monumental landslide ... against the corrupt and criminal Obama administration along with the Clinton machine and international governmental intelligence agencies and our own and most powerful intelligence agencies (FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA and several other intel agencies) ... against the powerful Mainstream Media, Social Media, Hollywood and the rich and powerful .... against the Deep State that still has significant control of our government through embedded Deep State Operatives who push the Deep State agenda .... against rich and powerful Globalist elites and Globalist agencies and organizations that have controlled most governments throughout the world for longer than you or I have been alive ...

If a man or woman can beat this combined resistance to become the leader of the free world and not only survive to this date but also becoming one of the most successful administrations in our history ... and you want to call him monumentally stupid ... then so be it ... but I think it makes you look monumentally stupid
                          2003 Bayliner 245
                          2007 Sedona F21

Comment

• Iproff
                            Iproff commented
                            Editing a comment
                            His 15 minutes of fame is coming to an end.

Originally posted by Douggy View Post

Well if monumentally stupid means a person who is a non-politician Washington outsider can run for President of the most powerful nation in the world ... against a large group of top seasoned republican candidates including the favored Jeb Bush of the Bush dynasty ... against the Clinton machine where Hillary Clinton was destine to win and had almost all national polls showing her wining by a monumental landslide ... against the corrupt and criminal Obama administration along with the Clinton machine and international governmental intelligence agencies and our own and most powerful intelligence agencies (FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA and several other intel agencies) ... against the powerful Mainstream Media, Social Media, Hollywood and the rich and powerful .... against the Deep State that still has significant control of our government through embedded Deep State Operatives who push the Deep State agenda .... against rich and powerful Globalist elites and Globalist agencies and organizations that have controlled most governments throughout the world for longer than you or I have been alive ...

If a man or woman can beat this combined resistance to become the leader of the free world and not only survive to this date but also becoming one of the most successful administrations in our history ... and you want to call him monumentally stupid ... then so be it ... but I think it makes you look monumentally stupid
                          And if people, who are regretting it big times, were stupid enough to vote for Brexit........

Comment

Originally posted by Douggy View Post

He lost, and got into office because of the electoral college and outside help from our enemy.

Comment

Name:	i won again.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	470679
                              San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

Comment

Working...
                              X