Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: WE CALLED IT! — AWOL JEFF SESSIONS IS FIRED!! — Resigned at President’s Request! … With Resignation Letter!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday was a busy day.

The De-class will probably force Rosenstein to resign and the de-class through the new acting AG might be much bigger than expected.

Panic in DC

Click image for larger version  Name:	ps6.JPG Views:	1 Size:	81.6 KB ID:	465807

President Trump “Seriously” Considering Declassifying Carter Page FISA Docs

BREAKING: Rosenstein Cancels Scheduled Speech For Tomorrow Following White House Meeting

Look for a MSM narrative change - Every-time the deep state thinks the de-class is about to happen a major event happens to distract attention.
    2003 Bayliner 245
    2007 Sedona F21

Comment

Originally posted by hookemdano View Post

NOW that YOU have called me out mr take2...ya rememeber one of your other cute lil jokes? YOU are quite the joker, eh?

You can post this one too in the future when your feelings are hurt:

Yo mama's so stupid, she stared at a cup of orange juice for 12 hours because it said “concentrate.”
      1995 Bayliner 2452 Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha 1 Gen 2

Comment

• hookemdano
        hookemdano commented
        Editing a comment
        ha ha ha ha you sooooooooooooooooooo funny

I'll save it for the return of take3

• Fishtank
        Fishtank commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for filing my posts. I'll crack a few more offensive jokes soon to help you keep busy.

• hookemdano
        hookemdano commented
        Editing a comment
        please do mr soon take 3

Click image for larger version

Name:	E2AFA000-CDF5-41A8-AB52-892B0F78C336.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	465872
      Esteban
      B-ham!
      Former Bayliners 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952

Comment

Shumer and Warren are flapping their jaws as usual. I'm sure the rest of the empty suits(Democrats) in the US Senate will follow suit.

Comment

Hmmm.... the president fired the AG to end a credible investigation into HIMSELF. What could possibly be wrong with that?

Comment

History repeating itself... does this sound familiar:

The Saturday Night Massacre was a series of events which took place in the United States on the evening of Saturday, October 20, 1973, during the Watergate scandal. U.S. President Richard Nixon ordered Attorney GeneralElliot Richardson to fire independent special prosecutor Archibald Cox; Richardson refused and resigned effective immediately. Nixon then ordered Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus to fire Cox; Ruckelshaus refused, and also resigned. Nixon then ordered the third-most-senior official at the Justice Department, Solicitor General Robert Bork, to fire Cox. Bork considered resigning, but did as Nixon asked. The political and public reaction to Nixon's actions were negative and highly damaging to the president. A new special counsel was appointed eleven days later on November 1, 1973,[1] and on November 14, 1973, a court ruled that the dismissal had been illegal.[2][3]

Comment

Originally posted by Fishtank View Post
              History repeating itself... does this sound familiar:

The Saturday Night Massacre was a series of events which took place in the United States on the evening of Saturday, October 20, 1973, during the Watergate scandal. U.S. President Richard Nixon ordered Attorney GeneralElliot Richardson to fire independent special prosecutor Archibald Cox; Richardson refused and resigned effective immediately. Nixon then ordered Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus to fire Cox; Ruckelshaus refused, and also resigned. Nixon then ordered the third-most-senior official at the Justice Department, Solicitor General Robert Bork, to fire Cox. Bork considered resigning, but did as Nixon asked. The political and public reaction to Nixon's actions were negative and highly damaging to the president. A new special counsel was appointed eleven days later on November 1, 1973,[1] and on November 14, 1973, a court ruled that the dismissal had been illegal.[2][3]
              A crime was committed in the Nixon administration that led to his resignation.

In the 2016 Presidential election crimes were also committed by the Obama administration and the Democrat candidate so yes I can see what your talking about.

Good job!
              2003 Bayliner 245
              2007 Sedona F21

Comment

'We need Attorney General Jeff Sessions – who should have never been confirmed in the first place – to resign. We need it now.'
                1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
                5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
                San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

Comment

Working...
                X