Manafort jailed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manafort jailed

Who knew witness tampering was a crime, not Paul.
    Trump’s former campaign chairman, 69, awaiting trial on multiple federal felony charges
    Watching crow being slowly eaten in the PNW.
    The village idiot strikes again.

He's going to turn.

Comment

Originally posted by iceclimber View Post
      He going to turn.
      Donald Jr and Son-in-law are the next to be indicted. Jr supplied the DOJ with the evidence when he said he was meeting with Russian official to get dirt on Clinton.
      Manafort won't want to be sitting in jail waiting for trial which might be a year away.
      Watching crow being slowly eaten in the PNW.
      The village idiot strikes again.

Comment

I guess he will be next on Trum’s pardon list, just so he won’t spill the beans on Trump.
        ”don’t worry, just keep quiet. I have lots of “get out of jail cards”, says Donald.
        Parry Sound, Ontario Canada
        2014 Bayliner Element with Mercury 60 HP EFI Big Foot OB
        12 foot aluminum fishing boat

Comment

If he starts obstructing justice, just makes the job easier. Even that senile disgusting idiot Rudy G should know that.

Comment

LOCK HIM UP
            Matt Train
            BOC Site Team
            Chicagoland, IL

Comment

Originally posted by Download_Complete View Post
              LOCK HIM UP
              Lock him up, Lock him up, Lock him up, Lock him up, Lock him up, Lock him up,

Comment

Dude is 69 years old. Unless he wants to spend the rest of his life in jail, he's gonna flip like Stormy Daniels onto her back.

Comment

Originally posted by iceclimber View Post
                  Dude is 69 years old. Unless he wants to spend the rest of his life in jail, he's gonna flip like Stormy Daniels onto her back.
                  No he won’t. Trump has a bunch of “Get Out of Jail” card for anybody who keeps quiet and maybe Manafort will even find money that just happened to appear in his bank account unknowingly where it came from. Sort of like the money paid to Stormy Daniel.

Comment

I bet he walks a free man
                    1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
                    5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
                    San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

Comment

Originally posted by hookemdano View Post
                      I bet he walks a free man
                      I can’t believe this, but I agree with you. He will walk free. Why? Because Trump will arrange (interfere) with his freedom in return for his silence. Why do you think Donald changed the rules so that he could have his choice for Supreme Court judge (for life)? Now he will call in the favors owned to him by the judge. He will do anything to save his skin.

Comment

Originally posted by oakplank View Post

I can’t believe this, but I agree with you. He will walk free. Why? Because Trump will arrange (interfere) with his freedom in return for his silence. Why do you think Donald changed the rules so that he could have his choice for Supreme Court judge (for life)? Now he will call in the favors owned to him by the judge. He will do anything to save his skin.
                        nope...will not need any of that bull crap you wrote...Manafort will walk free tho
                        San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

Comment

nope...will not need any of that bull crap you wrote...Manafort will walk free tho
                          Will walk free? On what grounds? Trump isn’t going to use one of his “Get Out of Jail Free” card?
                          One way he gets out is if he keeps his silence on what he knows about Trump. Magically, the key to his cell will be on his breakfast tray one fine morning. So, you’re right. He will walk free if he keeps his silence on Trump or the other way is if he spills the beans in return for his freedom. So, yes he will walk free no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by oakplank View Post

Will walk free? On what grounds? Trump isn’t going to use one of his “Get Out of Jail Free” card?
                            One way he gets out is if he keeps his silence on what he knows about Trump. Magically, the key to his cell will be on his breakfast tray one fine morning. So, you’re right. He will walk free if he keeps his silence on Trump or the other way is if he spills the beans in return for his freedom. So, yes he will walk free no matter what.
                            it will have nothing to do with Trump...only in yer lil canadian mind is every thing about Trump

Manafort will walk a free man because when/if they go to court they will find him innocent

sooooooooooo oakley...what exactly is Manafort going to be convicted of? take yer time
                            San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

Comment

it will have nothing to do with Trump...only in yer lil canadian mind is every thing about Trump

Manafort will walk a free man because when/if they go to court they will find him innocent

sooooooooooo oakley...what exactly is Manafort going to be convicted of? take yer time
                              What about wintness tampering, while already under house arrest on another charge? Don’t you think that’s against the law in your little American brain, hooker-man?

Comment

Working...
                              X