Click image for larger version

Name:	2A5FD00B-712B-48AA-8CB9-88E0A231D3C8.png
Views:	1
Size:	202.3 KB
ID:	430957
    Parry Sound, Ontario Canada
    2014 Bayliner Element with Mercury 60 HP EFI Big Foot OB
    12 foot aluminum fishing boat

In a word, DUH. Donald Trump is illegitimate.

Comment

prepare for "Crossfire Hurricane"

the IG report is soon to be released...in draft now....so a couple weeks till for the Trump-haters
      1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
      5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
      San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

Comment

Trump’s election was/is a sham. He’s a Fake. He was never elected ethically. He’s a Fake. He never had the crowd he said he had. He’s a Fake. He never released his taxes like he said he would. He’s a Fake. He’s one big Fake. He’s not legitimate.
        I have to give credit where credit is due. Russia did a great job at getting Donald elected. The Russians caught the Americans with their pants down. However, I promise you, it won’t happen again. It was a hard lesson to learn, but they have learned it. The next president will be Americans’ choice, not Russia’s choice.

Comment

Originally posted by oakplank View Post
          Trump’s election was/is a sham. He’s a Fake. He was never elected ethically. He’s a Fake. He never had the crowd he said he had. He’s a Fake. He never released his taxes like he said he would. He’s a Fake. He’s one big Fake. He’s not legitimate.
          I have to give credit where credit is due. Russia did a great job at getting Donald elected. The Russians caught the Americans with their pants down. However, I promise you, it won’t happen again. It was a hard lesson to learn, but they have learned it. The next president will be Americans’ choice, not Russia’s choice.
          damn...you have as many excuses as hillary on why she lost...yet...here we are...she lost...and no matter how much you cry and how much the rest of the libby criers cry Trump is the President..
          Nov 8th was a great great night !!!

ha ha ha.."you promise".....like you will have a damn thing to do with it...unless....you are russian?

so you are saying that Trump WILL win again...MAGA !!!
          San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

Comment

Originally posted by hookemdano View Post

damn...you have as many excuses as hillary on why she lost...yet...here we are...she lost...and no matter how much you cry and how much the rest of the libby criers cry Trump is the President..
            Nov 8th was a great great night !!!

ha ha ha.."you promise".....like you will have a damn thing to do with it...unless....you are russian?

so you are saying that Trump WILL win again...MAGA !!!
            I couldn’t care less that Hilary lost. My issue is that Trump won.
            If Hilary would have lost and Mickey Mouse would have won, I would have been happy.

Comment

Got a surprise for everyone here, money is being spent now on Trumps second term.

Trump haters ... there will be a second term, better not tire yourselves out complaining .
              Be good, be happy, for tomorrow is promised to no man !

1994 2452, 5.0l, Alpha gen. 2 drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

'86 / 19' Citation cuddy, Merc. 3.0L / 140 hp 86' , stringer drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

Manalapan N.J

Comment

Originally posted by Chief_Alen View Post
                Got a surprise for everyone here, money is being spent now on Trumps second term.

Trump haters ... there will be a second term, better not tire yourselves out complaining .
                Well, Trump's recipe/strategy worked for 2016, but just consider what will be different the next time around.
                1) The Dem candidate won't have a long track record of being hated
                2) The Dem candidate won't have a bombshell dropped by the FBI days before the end of the election
                3) The left as well as many moderates in the middle are now more energized than ever before!!!
                4) Trump is STRONGLY hated by his opposition
                5) The lack of results from Trump's campaign promises will disappoint many of his blue collar supporters (i.e., swing states).

These are just a few things to consider.
                1995 Bayliner 2452 Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha 1 Gen 2

Comment

Originally posted by Fishtank View Post

Well, Trump's recipe/strategy worked for 2016, but just consider what will be different the next time around.
                  1) The Dem candidate won't have a long track record of being hated
                  2) The Dem candidate won't have a bombshell dropped by the FBI days before the end of the election
                  3) The left as well as many moderates in the middle are now more energized than ever before!!!
                  4) Trump is STRONGLY hated by his opposition
                  5) The lack of results from Trump's campaign promises will disappoint many of his blue collar supporters (i.e., swing states).

These are just a few things to consider.
                  That and now after two years of the left unjustly attacking our duly elected President, his administration and anyone who voted for him ... you see a great hatred now towards the left and a justified perceived threat from the left on our democracy and our sovereignty by more than half the population. The left, including the mainstream media, has been on a suicide mission for the progressive liberal machine to destroy the Trump administration and the people that voted for it. They will never recover in our lifetime from what they have done to our country.
                  2003 Bayliner 245
                  2007 Sedona F21

Comment

Originally posted by Chief_Alen View Post

And 20% of the money collected now is going toward Trumps legal fees.
                    I will be surprised if he runs, he's not got a chance to be re-elected. The GOP are in trouble to stay in control they need to impeach Trump.
                    Not repealing and replacing the ACA as promised is going to really hurt in the fall elections.
                    Watching crow being slowly eaten in the PNW.
                    The village idiot strikes again.

Comment

Wrong, wrong, did I say wrong .

People are waking up, the Dems turn is coming up, slowly roasting over a open flame.
                      Be good, be happy, for tomorrow is promised to no man !

1994 2452, 5.0l, Alpha gen. 2 drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

'86 / 19' Citation cuddy, Merc. 3.0L / 140 hp 86' , stringer drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

Manalapan N.J

Comment

Yeah, that's what Douggy says. Still waiting.
                        You guys are willing to suspend any sense of pride in this once great nation to defend Trump. I really pity you.

Comment

Originally posted by iceclimber View Post
                          Yeah, that's what Douggy says. Still waiting.
                          You guys are willing to suspend any sense of pride in this once great nation to defend Trump. I really pity you.
                          really...you are the one that needs pity....maybe we could have a iceman pity party on BOC
                          San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

Comment

Working...
                          X