What the hell is Nunes doing ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iceclimber View Post
    For that, I am extremely thankful. I know that when I take a couple week break from amusing myself here I note that you never take a break, and keep up your pointless and infantile posting. Don't you have like a job, or a hobby or something ? Do you really own a boat ?
    WhoreDanO Lives in section 8 housing with mom. Has a books with a picture of boat. Hopes to one day take over the family business and save enough food stamps to make a boat deal
    Watching crow being slowly eaten in the PNW.
    The village idiot strikes again.

Comment

Originally posted by Iproff View Post

WhoreDanO Lives in section 8 housing with mom. Has a books with a picture of boat. Hopes to one day take over the family business and save enough food stamps to make a boat deal
      ahhhhhhhhhhhh goat-humper returns with his "wisdom" and "witty" posts
      1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
      5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
      San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

Comment

Gotta love the infantile name calling.
        Rick Grew

1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin

2004 Past Commodore
        West River Yacht & Cruising Club
        www.wrycc.com

Comment

Originally posted by RGrew176 View Post
          Gotta love the infantile name calling.
          This is status quo for the progressive liberals today. They have degraded from normal people to helpful idiots for the radical progressive left agenda. They are obsessed with demonizing and undermining the Trump administration and basically all conservatives using lies and Fake News. They have resorted to foul language, violence and it's getting worse as time goes on. With violent groups like Blake Lives Matters and Antifa they are domestic terrorists.
          2003 Bayliner 245
          2007 Sedona F21

Comment

Says liar and coward Douggy, makes up his service while accusing actual veterans of same. Douggy, stop the lies and man up.

Comment

Working...
            X