Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NRA is becoming irrelevant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by Rick_Kenyon View Post

    Fuck you, bubba. Come at me. Be locked and loaded.
    lol. Easy chief, you are not supposed to threaten people on the forum.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Iproff View Post
      Dick's sporting goods has stopped the sales of high capacity mags and all assault style rifles. The CEO said it was the right thing to do.
      Indeed. The first of many. There will be a huge rush on weapons within days.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by iceclimber View Post

        lol. Easy chief, you are not supposed to threaten people on the forum.
        You started it, said fuck the nra. Sorry, just sending tit for,tat. You cried about it and the turned to the mods to complain about being called out. Sad, sad, sad.
        1990 2755 - sold
        2005 275 current vessel

        Comment


        • hookemdano
          hookemdano commented
          Editing a comment
          he cried to the mods? are you fricking kidding me? with the crap spewing from him? and he cries to the mods?

          YES...sad sad sad

        • Iproff
          Iproff commented
          Editing a comment
          What's sad is this new Rick.

        #19
        Yes, I did. They are a poisonous influence on this country and they put money ahead of children's lives. Absolutely, fuck them.

        Comment


          #20
          Originally posted by Rick_Kenyon View Post

          Fuck you, bubba. Come at me. Be locked and loaded.

          As do you and your chronies. I’m gone. You morons are not worth the effort. Out of it. One of the great contributors who I have respected for many years, DMCB, does not post on here any longer either. Surely he got tired of the incessant banter, arguments and ridiculous positions that members took. I’m more than willing to meet or help anyone on this forum with their boating needs but not willing to support further ridiculous political partisanship.
          1990 2755 - sold
          2005 275 current vessel

          Comment


            #21
            I don't have "cronies" just me. My IQ has been measured and I can assure you, I'm not a moron. I'm just tired of kids going to school and getting shot down. We can fix this, and it's starting.

            Comment


              #22
              Originally posted by iceclimber View Post
              I don't have "cronies" just me. My IQ has been measured and I can assure you, I'm not a moron. I'm just tired of kids going to school and getting shot down. We can fix this, and it's starting.
              Nope, you’re still a kid in school. Bye
              1990 2755 - sold
              2005 275 current vessel

              Comment


                #23
                Originally posted by iceclimber View Post
                I don't have "cronies" just me. My IQ has been measured and I can assure you, I'm not a moron. I'm just tired of kids going to school and getting shot down. We can fix this, and it's starting.
                u r starting to sound like Trump
                1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
                5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
                San Diego, CA

                HookEmDanO out ......

                the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

                Comment


                  #24
                  Originally posted by Rick_Kenyon View Post


                  As do you and your chronies. I’m gone. You morons are not worth the effort. Out of it. One of the great contributors who I have respected for many years, DMCB, does not post on here any longer either. Surely he got tired of the incessant banter, arguments and ridiculous positions that members took. I’m more than willing to meet or help anyone on this forum with their boating needs but not willing to support further ridiculous political partisanship.
                  Its unfortunate the amount of people that left here because of the incessant immature posting that goes on.
                  Esteban
                  B-ham!
                  Former Bayliners 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952

                  Comment


                    #25
                    Never bought a thing from Dick's Sporting Goods. Overpriced yuppie shoe store that sells guns. Iceclimber, we're in a truce, but you really should quit throwing out fuck this and fuck that, just pisses people off. I hope that's not your goal...
                    Jeff & Tara
                    (And Ginger too)
                    Lake Havasu City, AZ
                    sigpic
                    2000 Bayliner 2858
                    "GETAWAY"
                    MMSI: 338094599
                    In memory of Shadow, the best boat dog ever. Rest in peace, girl. July 2, 2010

                    Comment


                      #26
                      Dicks is going soft. Their revenues are sliding (lost $500m last year). Never been in one of his stores, don’t plan to. He will be out of business in five years.
                      Mocoondo
                      2002 Bayliner 195 Capri
                      Mercruiser 5.0L V8 / Alpha I Gen II
                      MMSI: 338091755

                      Comment


                        #27
                        Originally posted by iceclimber View Post
                        I don't have "cronies" just me. My IQ has been measured and I can assure you, I'm not a moron.
                        "Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault"


                        You should tweet that...

                        Custom CNC Design And Dash Panels

                        iBoatNW

                        1980 CHB Europa 42 Trawler- "Honey Badger"

                        Comment


                          #28
                          Originally posted by Jeffw View Post
                          Never bought a thing from Dick's Sporting Goods. Overpriced yuppie shoe store that sells guns. Iceclimber, we're in a truce, but you really should quit throwing out fuck this and fuck that, just pisses people off. I hope that's not your goal...
                          Oh, is that the whole issue and why people are flipping out ? In spite of the fact you personally have posted plenty of salty language here I can certainly adjust.

                          Darn that NRA. They are not very nice people. They are using money to influence the laws that affect us all. They are actually writing laws in Florida that seem to being doing very little to stop mass shootings.

                          Is that better ?

                          Comment


                            #29
                            Originally posted by SomeSailor View Post

                            "Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault"


                            You should tweet that...
                            Hey, pal - I'm not calling people "moron" and clearly someone was hitting the sauce. So, rather than policing the name caller you just come right after me. Well let me tell you this makes me terribly upset. I like, super duper care what you and the name caller think of me.

                            Comment


                              #30
                              Thanks loony liberals for fortifying our gun rights !

                              Boycotts Against NRA Have Backfire Effect, Galvanize Conservatives

                              2003 Bayliner 245
                              2007 Sedona F21

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X