Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul Ryan Deletes Tweet Lauding a $1.50 Benefit From the New Tax Law

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/03/u...yan-tweet.html

Well, if she was happy with a buck fifty, Good for her. Why make such a,big,shit,storm over it because you liberals spend $5 a day on your latte at Starbucks? Not everybody lives in the ivory palace that most of you fools do. Some folks have to figure out how to get to the next paycheck.
    1990 2755 - sold
    2005 275 current vessel

Comment

You liberals ? lol.

I'm curious, did you even take the time to read the article ? I'm going with "no". But hey, don't let that slow you down. Point is, basically Ryan looked like a complete jerk off because he didn't realize that the teacher was being sarcastic. I can't believe I had to explain that.

Probably some staffer had to tell him, hey you dope better delete that. You know, it's not possible to write this shit.

Comment

Go,with nope. You might be correct. Saw the article was from the NY Times and figured I didn’t need to waste my time reading that fake news.
        1990 2755 - sold
        2005 275 current vessel

Comment

Originally posted by iceclimber View Post
          Point is, basically Ryan looked like a complete jerk off because he didn't realize that the teacher was being sarcastic. I can't believe I had to explain that.
          And maybe he was as well. BTW... $1.50 a week would pay for my NRA membership. I'd take it.
          Custom CNC Design And Dash Panels

iBoatNW

1980 CHB Europa 42 Trawler- "Honey Badger"

Comment

Originally posted by Rick_Kenyon View Post
            Go,with nope. You might be correct. Saw the article was from the NY Times and figured I didn’t need to waste my time reading that fake news.
            http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2...eletes-it.html

Rick, that is exactly why this forum has become nothing but a right wing echo chamber. You guys just can't HANDLE THE TRUTH.
            Tell me, how long do you think that is going to work our for Herr Trump ? Not much longer.

Comment

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2...eletes-it.html

Rick, that is exactly why this forum has become nothing but a right wing echo chamber. You guys just can't HANDLE THE TRUTH.
              Tell me, how long do you think that is going to work our for Herr Trump ? Not much longer.
              Well, the guy made a tweet he eventually yanked because he realized it was foolish. How many posts have any of us here made and afterwards wanted to delete? I have made some and I bet you have too. Truth is, I really didn’t care what Ryan had to say about somebody’s $1.50
              1990 2755 - sold
              2005 275 current vessel

Comment

Not much longer.
                7 has a nice ring to it.

Custom CNC Design And Dash Panels

iBoatNW

1980 CHB Europa 42 Trawler- "Honey Badger"

Comment

Well, the guy made a tweet he eventually yanked because he realized it was foolish. How many posts have any of us here made and afterwards wanted to delete? I have made some and I bet you have too. Truth is, I really didn’t care what Ryan had to say about somebody’s $1.50
                  Truth is, everything on the planet earth doesn't matter if you don't think it's important, huh. Shit, Obama uses a punctuation mark in the wrong place and ya'all LOSE YOUR MINDS !!!!
                  Just image if a Democrat said that.

Although, with a pathological liar in the Oval saying the dumbest shit I have ever seen....you know Rick. I see your point. well played Sir.

Comment

I’m not sure about the pathological liar connotation, but I will agree he does say some dumb shit at times. I’d really prefer to see him act a little more Presidential. I think it also might help him get some stuff done with the Democrats a little more readily also.

Interesting stuff all this political theater. I wonder if Pence is sitting in the background thinking “oh boy, oh boy, i’m gonna get to sit in the chair eventually”. It would be sad if it happened but I am wondering whether or not Muller is going to come up with anything substantive? And I’ve already heard that if the Dems take the house back in the 2018’s, Pelosi will become Speaker again, Waters will be heading some committee with power and the house will be filing articles of impeachment on Trump. So whatever happens, it looks like the country is once again going to make zero progress over this term on solving our problems. What a waste of time and energy.

You know, as citizens of this great nation, we deserve better than all this BS. What a waste of our great country’s future.
                    1990 2755 - sold
                    2005 275 current vessel

Comment

I wouldn't fret. The Democrats have a strong track record of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. I'd like to see Pelosi go away along with a few other career Democrats. Sanders should not run either. He upset the last election, well the HRC machine did, all they had to do was put him on the ticket.

Pence is a hard right wing religious wacko, but at least he could act with a degree of dignity. After all, we have no where to go but up.

https://www.wikihow.com/Spot-a-Pathological-Liar

Any of this sound familiar ? I'd say it does. Like, most of it.

Comment

I’m not sure about the pathological liar connotation, but I will agree he does say some dumb shit at times. I’d really prefer to see him act a little more Presidential. I think it also might help him get some stuff done with the Democrats a little more readily also.

Interesting stuff all this political theater. I wonder if Pence is sitting in the background thinking “oh boy, oh boy, i’m gonna get to sit in the chair eventually”. It would be sad if it happened but I am wondering whether or not Muller is going to come up with anything substantive? And I’ve already heard that if the Dems take the house back in the 2018’s, Pelosi will become Speaker again, Waters will be heading some committee with power and the house will be filing articles of impeachment on Trump. So whatever happens, it looks like the country is once again going to make zero progress over this term on solving our problems. What a waste of time and energy.

You know, as citizens of this great nation, we deserve better than all this BS. What a waste of our great country’s future.
                        I don’t understand. If nobody (Republicans/Democrats) likes this clown, why don’t they get rid of him. Even if he made it through his first term, either side could run Mickey Mouse and give the office more class than Donald ever could. Donald could then brag that he was kicked out with the biggest boot ever. He just wants recognition. Meanwhile he is making a mockery of the office of the great country, USA.

Parry Sound, Ontario Canada
                        2014 Bayliner Element with Mercury 60 HP EFI Big Foot OB
                        12 foot aluminum fishing boat

Comment

Originally posted by oakplank View Post

I don’t understand. If nobody (Republicans/Democrats) likes this clown, why don’t they get rid of him. Even if he made it through his first term, either side could run Mickey Mouse and give the office more class than Donald ever could. Donald could then brag that he was kicked out with the biggest boot ever. He just wants recognition. Meanwhile he is making a mockery of the office of the great country, USA.
                          Get rid of him how? Kinda hard to do without either impeachment or a decision to not run for a second term, which I doubt will happen in his case. Still, with all his faults, he’s far preferable to the only available alternative, HRC. So we have to deal with him and try to keep him in control for the next three, at least, maybe more.
                          1990 2755 - sold
                          2005 275 current vessel

Comment

Get rid of him how? Kinda hard to do without either impeachment or a decision to not run for a second term, which I doubt will happen in his case. Still, with all his faults, he’s far preferable to the only available alternative, HRC. So we have to deal with him and try to keep him in control for the next three, at least, maybe more.
                            Weird how she got millions more votes, huh.

Comment

Weird how she got millions more votes, huh.
                              Lol, well I can offer an answer but it wouldn’t be PC. Let’s just say the electoral college was designed for just such an eventuality. After all, you can’t let the voters do something foolish now, can you?
                              1990 2755 - sold
                              2005 275 current vessel

Comment

Working...
                              X