Let This Sink In...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let This Sink In...

If you put all the pieces together here's what you get.
    • The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination.
    • Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him.
    • Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate.
    • The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump.
    • The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts.
    • After all this Trump still wins the General Election.
    • Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections.
    • Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data.
    • The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof.
    • This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media.
    • Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media.
    Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president.

All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President.

This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play.

Let that sink in.......
    Custom CNC Design And Dash Panels

iBoatNW

1980 CHB Europa 42 Trawler- "Honey Badger"

and...she still lost !!!
    1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
    5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
    San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

Comment

This is all very true and shocking to say the least ... but dirty politicians and government agencies can be fixed, assuming the they are exposed and dealt with accordingly.

But the mainstream media, including Hollywood/Facebook/Google/Twitter/etc is a big part of the problem. MSM has tremendous influence on what the people think and how they act based on what they think. Most people get critical information they use as a basis to form opinions from MSM. MSM holds great power over the people ... the power of thought. How do we fix this very significant problem? We must fix this problem otherwise we are doomed as a free society.
      2003 Bayliner 245
      2007 Sedona F21

Comment

Thats the way I see it Mike!

The ruling class will stop at nothing to keep one of their own in power.

KEVIN SANDERS
        4788 LISAS WAY
        SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

Originally posted by ksanders View Post
          Thats the way I see it Mike!

The ruling class will stop at nothing to keep one of their own in power.
          It's just human nature and politics as a whole. Drain the swamp.

iBoatNW

Comment

Originally posted by SomeSailor View Post
            If you put all the pieces together here's what you get.
            • The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination.
            • Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him.
            • Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate.
            • The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump.
            • The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts.
            • After all this Trump still wins the General Election.
            • Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections.
            • Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data.
            • The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof.
            • This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media.
            • Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media.
            Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president.

All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President.

This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play.

Let that sink in.......

If only ANY of that were true it wouldn't be ......... Wait for it a BIG .............

Click image for larger version

Name:	nothingburger.png
Views:	1
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	409221

Comment

Originally posted by donyt View Post
              [CENTER][SIZE=14px][B]If only ANY of that were true it wouldn't be .........
              But it IS true... Do you have any PROOF otherwise?

iBoatNW

Comment

Originally posted by SomeSailor View Post

But it IS true... Do you have any PROOF otherwise?
                There is the crux of the issue isn't it. Do you have any PROOF that IT IS TRUE or for that matter COMPLETE.

Comment

The HRISC memo has already stated that Steele was paid by the DNC and FBI to come up with the fake dossier on Trump. Sounds good to me. Let’s indict Hillary. She needs to do some hard time. Oh wait, she’s been doing hard time by being married to Bill. Bet she wishes her situation was different.
                  1990 2755 - sold
                  2005 275 current vessel

Comment

Originally posted by Rick_Kenyon View Post
                    The HRISC memo has already stated that Steele was paid by the DNC and FBI to come up with the fake dossier on Trump. Sounds good to me. Let’s indict Hillary. She needs to do some hard time. Oh wait, she’s been doing hard time by being married to Bill. Bet she wishes her situation was different.
                    Says it all right there !

Comment

Originally posted by donyt View Post

Says it all right there !
                      Counterpoint? Are you saying that Steele was not paid by the FBI? Proof, say you. C’mon Donyt, prove me wrong.
                      1990 2755 - sold
                      2005 275 current vessel

Comment

Counterpoint? Are you saying that Steele was not paid by the FBI? Proof, say you. C’mon Donyt, prove me wrong.
                        Yes I am Steele was paid by GPS Fusion who was hired by the REPUBLICANS to find dirt on Trump until he won the nomination and then rehired by the Democrats. The file was turned over to the FBI as a result of the information contained in it and its National Security implications. Counterpoint? which is more important the source of the information or the validity of the information ?

Comment

Validity is more important to me. But right now, I haven't seen anything about Steele being originally hired by the Republicans? Where did that come from? Maybe I missed something along the way?
                          1990 2755 - sold
                          2005 275 current vessel

Comment

Validity is more important to me. But right now, I haven't seen anything about Steele being originally hired by the Republicans? Where did that come from? Maybe I missed something along the way?
                            Conservative Website Initially Hired Firm That Later Produced Trump Dossier

• Facebook
                            • Twitter
                            • Flipboard
                            • Email

October 28, 20174:50 AM ET
                            JAMES DOUBEK
                            Twitter

How The Fusion GPS Founder's Testimony Fits In The Russia Saga
                            • Facebook
                            • Twitter
                            • Flipboard
                            • Email

January 10, 20185:00 AM ET
                            PHILIP EWING

Simpson and Fusion GPS were hired in 2016 to do opposition research on Trump, first by a conservative donor and later by Hillary Clinton's campaign. One way Fusion GPS did that was by hiring a former British intelligence officer, Christopher Steele, to run the traps among his contacts inside Russia and find out what he could about Trump.
                            Parry Sound, Ontario Canada
                            2014 Bayliner Element with Mercury 60 HP EFI Big Foot OB
                            12 foot aluminum fishing boat

Comment

It looks like the conservatives (AKA Republicans) were against Donald before the election. Now they are putting on a brave face playing the “yes sir, no sir” game. What a bunch of turncoats.
                              Parry Sound, Ontario Canada
                              2014 Bayliner Element with Mercury 60 HP EFI Big Foot OB
                              12 foot aluminum fishing boat

Comment

Working...
                              X