FISA MEMO RELEASED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donyt View Post

Thanks for the spelling lesson, but I will leave the "hooking up" to you and Jeff Not quite my thing but I certainly don't hold that against you or anyone else who lives the rainbow lifestyle
    Wow!!! That's what you gleaned from the post? Disturbing on several levels.

looks like crooked hillary is in this investigation scandal.....but yall should be used to that.
    Current: 2008 H210SS Four Winns
    Prior: 1997 2050SS Bayliner

Comment

Originally posted by donyt View Post

I am one of those waskaly illegal immigrants, who votes with my ill gotten state drivers licence.
      Well in that case maybe I should subpoena your isp address from the admins of this site. I can think of at least five federal charges that can carry 1-3 years each...followed up by deportation after time served.
      Esteban
      B-ham!
      Former Bayliners 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952

Comment

• TX H210 SS
        TX H210 SS commented
        Editing a comment
        I can submit a dossier on donyt you could use to get the subpoena.

Originally posted by green650 View Post
      Well in that case maybe I should subpoena your isp address from the admins of this site. I can think of at least five federal charges that can carry 1-3 years each...followed up by deportation after time served.
      LMAO you still pretending to be in law enforcement Deputy Dog.

Comment

• TX H210 SS
        TX H210 SS commented
        Editing a comment
        Well talking about all that legal stuff....the IP address is info discoverable via a subpoena as the level is proof is reasonable suspicion and not a finding of probable cause. Seems he has a point in that the user of account name DONYT stated the user is an illegal immigrant possessing a driver's license by fraudulent means.

Not that I know anything about that stuff, but sure sounds like a magistrate presiding over a grand jury would concur that reasonable suspicion exists on those grounds. Being the statement in question was posted on a non restricted public access forum and such forum is accessible in all jurisdictions with ISPS access, the jurisdiction is boundless.

Better bleach bit that electronic device, create another user name and moving providers would help establish another Static IP Address. Of course moving south of the border would be best option.

• donyt
        donyt commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL another pretend wanna be law enforcement official. Speaking of investigations IA would have a field day with the posts on here. Can you say career change by the way you guys do realize ALL your posts here are visible on google right

• TX H210 SS
        TX H210 SS commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you should be more familiar with AI than IA. But of course, being a pretend wanna be then IA wouldn't really apply. ...of course if you was to go in and file an IA wouldn't you risk deportation...bahahahaha

Hmmmm...why not the BAR, Judicial review committee....maybe you could call Comey! Wait, he had to turn in his keys to the office when he got fired.

Oh no donyt say it's so

Comment

Originally posted by TX H210 SS View Post

Reckon that's why you misspelled license! Should have paid more attention in ESL provided by taxpayers....maybe you could hook up with Professor IPROFF for sum skoolin
        So you feel it's important to criticise someone based on their spelling and grammar skills.
        Watching crow being slowly eaten in the PNW.
        The village idiot strikes again.

Comment

• TX H210 SS
          TX H210 SS commented
          Editing a comment
          Iproff...Now that was a very disappointing retort! While Oakplank and I often disagree, at least he gave some thought to his reply. See post 119 and related comments and learn. He gave it consideration, reviewed prior posts and landed one on the chin using my own words.

And here I was thinking Iproff and Donyt were buds...DONYT, did you not catch the condescending tone of Iproff's comment? He said I was criticising your spelling and grammar skills. Translation, Iproff feels it was your "skills" I was critiquing.

Actually, I attributed your poor grammar and spelling to a reply made in haste...not an inherent inability to articulate a thought using written prose.

That must be the professor coming out in Iproff I reckon. It's ok, I don't tend to pass such judgment. Must be cuz I am a low down redneck idiot like ya say.

Comment

" Must be cuz I am a low down redneck idiot like ya say. "

Rather live next to you than the rat, nazi, bastards well educated MF's i have as neighbors .

Shes a real estate lawyer, him a doctor, no body is as self absorbed , feeling entitled, do what they wanted on my property anytime they wanted.

i'll leave it at that.
          Be good, be happy, for tomorrow is promised to no man !

1994 2452, 5.0l, Alpha gen. 2 drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

'86 / 19' Citation cuddy, Merc. 3.0L / 140 hp 86' , stringer drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

Manalapan N.J

Comment

Guy's, this thread is about the FISA memo release. Every time bombshell news is released, containing damaging evidence (as in this memo), and we start a thread discussing these subjects, certain persons enter the discussion only to distract and derail the discussion. It's interesting that most of these persons distracting the conversation are not even American citizens. This almost seems to be coordinated disruption to prevent conversation on the thread subject matter. Please try to ignore these disruptors, if you don't reply to them they will stop or at least be neutralized.
            2003 Bayliner 245
            2007 Sedona F21

Comment

Originally posted by Douggy View Post
              Guy's, this thread is about the FISA memo release. Every time bombshell news is released, containing damaging evidence (as in this memo), and we start a thread discussing these subjects, certain persons enter the discussion only to distract and derail the discussion. It's interesting that most of these persons distracting the conversation are not even American citizens. This almost seems to be coordinated disruption to prevent conversation on the thread subject matter. Please try to ignore these disruptors, if you don't reply to them they will stop or at least be neutralized.
              Oooooooo another conspiracy theory And with a foreign interference twist to it. OMG it just occurred to me could they be Russian Trolls

Comment

Carter Page Testimony (transcript): Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence November 2, 2017
                2003 Bayliner 245
                2007 Sedona F21

Comment

My eyes are wide open. My ideology is patriotism. I will always defend and protect the United States of America ... and I have as a military veteran and as a government contractor.

But what is your ideology and why do you attempt to impose your ideology on the citizens of another country?
                  So if someone does not have the same ideology as you does that mean that they cannot be a patriot in your country?
                  Bill and Janice
                  Chatham, Ontario, Canada
                  1988 2455 Ciera

Comment

Journalist Sharyl Attkisson was a target of illegal wiretap by the Obama administration when she started writing damning stories on the Fast and Furious scandal. The illegal domestic spying on her included government agents physically modifying her home internet connection and they hacked into her computer while she was using it several times. Below (1) is her OpEd on the FBI violating the Woods Procedures, a legally required procure in FISA applications to verify evidence presented to the FISA court. (2) is an interview with Tucker Carlson last night relating to government illegal spying on citizens and (3) is a interview this morning where she explains why the deep state and democrats didn't want Trump as President ... and it wasn't because they hate him. I think she nailed it.

Side note: Sharyl Attkisson has a CBS Sunday morning show called Full Measure. This show is similar to what 60 Minutes was before it got politicized and basically used to dispense government propaganda. There seems to be few good journalists these days that you can trust to provide true unbiased journalism. Sharyl Attkisson is one journalist I feel I can trust. The show Full Measure is a very good show worth watching.

Nunes memo raises question: Did FBI violate Woods Procedures?

2003 Bayliner 245
                    2007 Sedona F21

Comment

Originally posted by cb450sc View Post

So if someone does not have the same ideology as you does that mean that they cannot be a patriot in your country?
                      Any response douggy?
                      Bill and Janice
                      Chatham, Ontario, Canada
                      1988 2455 Ciera

Comment

Originally posted by cb450sc View Post

Any response douggy?
                        If my ideology is patriotism then another American citizen who is patriot has the same ideology.
                        2003 Bayliner 245
                        2007 Sedona F21

Comment

If my ideology is patriotism then another American citizen who is patriot has the same ideology.
                          Love for one's country and love for one's government or constitutional system are mutually exclusive. An American patriot can be a Communist, Capitalist, Liberal, or Conservative. ... No political ideology has a monopoly on patriotism.
                          1995 Bayliner 2452 Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha 1 Gen 2

Comment

Working...
                          X