FISA MEMO RELEASED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oakplank View Post

I think it’s more patriotic to get rid of this nut job before he ruins the country.
    Are you referring to us or you?

Mocoondo
    2002 Bayliner 195 Capri
    Mercruiser 5.0L V8 / Alpha I Gen II
    MMSI: 338091755

Comment

I think it’s more patriotic to get rid of this nut job before he ruins the country.
      That's very interesting. Talk to your representative... oh wait... you're Canadian.

Custom CNC Design And Dash Panels

iBoatNW

1980 CHB Europa 42 Trawler- "Honey Badger"

Comment

Originally posted by Mocoondo View Post

Are you referring to us or you?

Either way.
        If America or Canada has a nut job running the country,
        I believe that the patriotic thing to do is get rid of him/her.

Patriotic is not limited to any one country.

Parry Sound, Ontario Canada
        2014 Bayliner Element with Mercury 60 HP EFI Big Foot OB
        12 foot aluminum fishing boat

Comment

Originally posted by SomeSailor View Post

That's very interesting. Talk to your representative... oh wait... you're Canadian.
          If Donald was running my country, I would. That would be the patriotic thing to do.
          I’m guessing that for some, the love of Donald is more important than the love of their country.

Comment

Originally posted by SomeSailor View Post

He is our elected president. Our Electoral College cast the votes and our system did EXACTLY what is was supposed to do. The PATRIOTIC thing to do is get behind that system and help it to be successful, and run it's course. Instead... our left is acting like a bunch of spoiled brats and thugs.
            Why do you have the impeachment option if the patriotic thing to do is let the clown run it’s course?

Comment

Now, a third dossier to undermine Trump

2003 Bayliner 245
              2007 Sedona F21

Comment

Why do you have the impeachment option if the patriotic thing to do is let the clown run it’s course?

Being a "clown" or "nut job" in the mind of a Canadian is not an impeachable offense. See "high crimes and misdemeanors."
                Jeff & Tara
                (And Ginger too)
                Lake Havasu City, AZ
                sigpic
                2000 Bayliner 2858
                "GETAWAY"
                MMSI: 338094599
                In memory of Shadow, the best boat dog ever. Rest in peace, girl. July 2, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffw View Post

Being a "clown" or "nut job" in the mind of a Canadian is not an impeachable offense. See "high crimes and misdemeanors."
                  What Jeff is trying to tell you is you are a CANADIAN so your input is not required, wanted or relevant. It's a common theme heard here all too often.

Comment

• oakplank
                    oakplank commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What Jeff is trying to tell you is you are a CANADIAN so your input is not required, wanted or relevant. It's a common theme heard here all too often.

You are absolutely correct.
                    If I said “Donald is the greatest gift God gave to the world”. He would dismiss it because it’s a Canadian’s opinion.
                    What a narrow little world he must live in. I recommend he watch the Olympic opening ceremonies to see all those other countries besides the USA.

• Jeffw
                    Jeffw commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sensitive little Canucks, eh? My wife is Canadian born, I have no problems with Canadians at all. Except the stupid ones.

ya mean that 7 more year course, correct !
                  1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
                  5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
                  San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

the more liberal people I meet the more I love my dogs !

Comment

Originally posted by donyt View Post

Donitwit, if I was trying to tell him that, I would have written that. You have a tough enough time with your own words, no need to try to change mine.
                    Jeff & Tara
                    (And Ginger too)
                    Lake Havasu City, AZ
                    sigpic
                    2000 Bayliner 2858
                    "GETAWAY"
                    MMSI: 338094599
                    In memory of Shadow, the best boat dog ever. Rest in peace, girl. July 2, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffw View Post

Donitwit, if I was trying to tell him that, I would have written that. You have a tough enough time with your own words, no need to try to change mine.
                      Then why point out "in the mind of a Canadian" ? It is EXACTLY what you meant and mean every time you attack a Canadian who does not agree with you

Comment

• hookemdano
                        hookemdano commented
                        Editing a comment
                        show me any h̶i̶g̶h̶l̶y̶ intelligent comment you have added kreskin

• Jeffw
                        Jeffw commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Donitwit, crawl back under your rock, I don't care what nationality you claim, bottom line, you're just a worthless troll.

• donyt
                        donyt commented
                        Editing a comment
                        JeffW, here you go this will help you the first step is admitting you have a problem https://www.havasuaa.com/meetings.html

I will go for the bait! Why worry about impeaching a US president when your Canadian and your concerns have no relevance for you, thereby making your opinion unwanted, not needed and irrelevant....even though you bought American.

To go all in....did Iproff ever say he wasn't a racist?...and....i have to ask....is donyt a registered voter in the USA?

I will not ask something I will not answer myself....i am a registered voter in America and I am not a racist.

Have a Blessed Day
                      Current: 2008 H210SS Four Winns
                      Prior: 1997 2050SS Bayliner

Comment

Originally posted by TX H210 SS View Post
                        I will go for the bait! Why worry about impeaching a US president when your Canadian and your concerns have no relevance for you, thereby making your opinion unwanted, not needed and irrelevant....even though you bought American.

To go all in....did Iproff ever say he wasn't a racist?...and....i have to ask....is donyt a registered voter in the USA?

I will not ask something I will not answer myself....i am a registered voter in America and I am not a racist.

Have a Blessed Day
                        I am one of those waskaly illegal immigrants, who votes with my ill gotten state drivers licence.

Comment

Originally posted by donyt View Post

I am one of those waskaly illegal immigrants, who votes with my ill gotten state drivers licence.
                          Reckon that's why you misspelled license! Should have paid more attention in ESL provided by taxpayers....maybe you could hook up with Professor IPROFF for sum skoolin
                          Current: 2008 H210SS Four Winns
                          Prior: 1997 2050SS Bayliner

Comment

• oakplank
                            oakplank commented
                            Editing a comment
                            TX H210 SS said: “Why worry about impeaching a US president when your Canadian”. Then criticize donyt for misspelling license. I believe the spelling should have been “you’re” as in you are Canadian.
                            I might be wrong. But that’s how we spell it in Canada. Maybe that’s just one of those words that our countries spell differently.

• TX H210 SS
                            TX H210 SS commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Oakplank...now that was a good comment...well played

Originally posted by TX H210 SS View Post

Reckon that's why you misspelled license! Should have paid more attention in ESL provided by taxpayers....maybe you could hook up with Professor IPROFF for sum skoolin
                          Thanks for the spelling lesson, but I will leave the "hooking up" to you and Jeff Not quite my thing but I certainly don't hold that against you or anyone else who lives the rainbow lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                          X