FISA MEMO RELEASED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donyt View Post
    Sorry it is a big nothing burger that over time will be shown to be nothing but a political stunt
    And it's working. Once again, Trumps proves why he is the true King of All Media. He knows exactly which buttons to push, what to say and how to say, in order to get the media in disarray, steer public attention to whatever he wants, and at the same time pump up his base.

This guy is amazing.

I know his platform was that he was *not* a politician (and some of his base still believes that...), but he is the Ultimate Politician. Every elected person dreams of having his sixth sense.

Rafael Figueira
    1998 Bayliner Capri 1800 LS

Comment

Jeff Sessions can and should rescind his recusal now and fire Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr.

#rescindrecusal
      2003 Bayliner 245
      2007 Sedona F21

Comment

Originally posted by donyt View Post
        There is no evidence or any kind in this memo only conclusions with a "trust me" I know wink and a nod. Sorry it is a big nothing burger that over time will be shown to be nothing but a political stunt
        You're saying that the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (charged with this very oversight) is now lying? (wink and a nod?)

Custom CNC Design And Dash Panels

iBoatNW

1980 CHB Europa 42 Trawler- "Honey Badger"

Comment

Sounds like a whole bunch of FBI Agents will be giglio impaired at a minimum, possibly prosecuted for perjury.
          Esteban
          Detroit, MI
          Former Bayliners 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952

Comment

Originally posted by SomeSailor View Post

You're saying that the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (charged with this very oversight) is now lying? (wink and a nod?)

Yes absolutely

Comment

There is a "Shit Storm" coming, as we know gravity causes it to roll downhill, look for the rank and file to drop the dime to keep from getting splattered. The prior administration knew what was going on and did nothing to stop it, most likely encouraged it. Then the Democrat nominee used the dubious information to try to get elected. I can't wait to see the IG report. Now we have the Dem's trying to marginalize the report, by putting one of their own out. Notice that Chuckie and Nancy are staying away from this one...they are letting all the bigmouth Dem's bury themselves. A 2018 Dem's sweep will be a fairy tale.

Comment

Originally posted by FISHIN00 View Post
                A 2018 Dem's sweep will be a fairy tale.
                You can count on it. Trump is a brilliant individual. This is merely the first tainting of the well. There will be further bombshells as we get closer to elections.

Mocoondo
                2002 Bayliner 195 Capri
                Mercruiser 5.0L V8 / Alpha I Gen II
                MMSI: 338091755

Comment

I’m waiting to see how the FBI and DOJ are going to prove to the public how they acted appropriately in obtaining those four FISC warrants. I don’t see any information that even gives them a snowballs chance in hell of doing so. High level heads are going to roll, and perhaps many at the DNC.
                  1990 2755 - sold
                  2005 275 current vessel

Comment

Since we are a Republic of 50 states....I propose a a lottery type drawing of the 50 States Attorney General, selecting 3 and give them the power to investigate and bring forth charges thru a Federal Grand Jury against anyone in anyway involved with this whole despicable business. I trust no one in the SWAMP at this moment.

Comment

Since we are a Republic of 50 states....I propose a a lottery type drawing of the 50 States Attorney General, selecting 3 and give them the power to investigate and bring forth charges thru a Federal Grand Jury against anyone in anyway involved with this whole despicable business. I trust no one in the SWAMP at this moment.
                      Well, hard to eliminate party bias in that one. I would expect each state AG to,be in line with his national party.

Not sure how how to proceed on this one, but it is truly troubling for the republic.
                      1990 2755 - sold
                      2005 275 current vessel

Comment

We finally admitting in the open that we are willing to abandon the constitution to win an election. This will be every bit as big as watergate.

Custom CNC Design And Dash Panels

iBoatNW

1980 CHB Europa 42 Trawler- "Honey Badger"

Comment

Originally posted by Rick_Kenyon View Post

Well, hard to eliminate party bias in that one. I would expect each state AG to,be in line with his national party.

Not sure how how to proceed on this one, but it is truly troubling for the republic.
                          At least each state should be required to send their best investigator to work for the US Attorney General directly....No more retired judges,law enforcement types and the like. If I was a governor I would start wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by SomeSailor View Post
                            We finally admitting in the open that we are willing to abandon the constitution to win an election. This will be every bit as big as watergate.
                            This goes back as far as Mueller....If he had any self respect he would resign Monday.

Comment

At least each state should be required to send their best investigator to work for the US Attorney General directly....No more retired judges,law enforcement types and the like. If I was a governor I would start wondering.
                              Good idea. A panel of 50 AG’s. Hopefully we could find a majority who are still principled. Not working for the AG, but a separate investigative body responsible directly to the people, not the President, and not Congress. Somehow we need to eliminate the political bias from this investigation.
                              1990 2755 - sold
                              2005 275 current vessel

Comment

Originally posted by Rick_Kenyon View Post

Good idea. A panel of 50 AG’s. Hopefully we could find a majority who are still principled. Not working for the AG, but a separate investigative body responsible directly to the people, not the President, and not Congress. Somehow we need to eliminate the political bias from this investigation.
                                Maybe if the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court gave them their mandate...I could go for that.....

Comment

Working...
                                X